What model will sell best in 2021? That must be a new energy vehicle! Looking back on 2021, China's automotive new energy industry is advancing in difficulties and making breakthroughs in persistence.
In 2021, the global automobile enterprises will collectively face a shortage of chips and power cells;
In 2021, nickel, cobalt and lithium are hard to find, and the global competition for mineral resources will become white hot again.
In 2021, under the dual carbon goal, strengthening green technology breakthrough has become a global consensus
In 2021, China's new energy power generation will break the trillion kwh mark for the first time in the year
In 2021, more traditional energy giants will turn to embrace new energy and new materials
In 2021, battery recycling and echelon utilization will rise again, attracting more enterprises to enter the track
In 2021, the number of new energy vehicles in China will rise, which will accelerate the capacity construction of the whole industrial chain
This year, China's battery new energy industry not only suffered from shortage and rising prices, but also ushered in a high light moment of the whole industry chain; There are not only the upgrading of technology and brand, but also the consideration of innovation and persistence.
Here are the major events of the new energy vehicle industry in 2021 sorted out by Dietrich for you:
1. The annual sales volume of new energy hit 3.3 million
In December 2021, China Automobile Industry Association released data. In the first November, China's production and sales of new energy vehicles totaled more than 3 million, with sales of nearly 3 million, and annual sales of 3.3 million. Compared with the production and sales data of new energy in 2020, the production and sales of new energy vehicles have doubled.
2. Launch of special insurance for new energy vehicles
In December 2021, PICC Property Insurance, Ping An Property Insurance and CPIC property insurance successfully signed new energy vehicle insurance policies, becoming the first company in the industry to use new terms to underwrite new energy vehicle insurance business. According to the new regulations, if problems occur in the driving, parking and charging process of new energy vehicle body and three electricity, they can enjoy commercial insurance compensation.
3. The state promotes the goal of "double carbon"
In October 2021, the State Council issued the notice on the action plan for carbon peak by 2030, which proposed to actively expand the application of new and clean energy such as electric power, hydrogen energy, natural gas and advanced biological liquid fuel in the field of transportation.
In addition, the CPC Central Committee and the State Council issued the opinions on completely, accurately and comprehensively implementing the new development concept and doing a good job in carbon neutralization of carbon peak, which defined the key tasks of carbon peak and carbon neutralization, and strengthened the research, promotion and application of major green and Low-carbon Science and technology.
Thanks to the "double carbon" goal, new energy vehicles will also further develop in an all-round way and develop towards diversified energy, so as to promote green travel.
4. Chongqing declaration leads the development direction of automobile industry
On November 10, 2021, entrusted by China automobile T10 summit, China Automobile Association issued the "Chongqing declaration of 2021 China automobile T10 summit". The main contents of the declaration include: bravely shoulder the historical task of "we must promote the national automobile brand", set great aspirations and do our best to strengthen, improve and expand the national automobile brand.
Adhere to independent innovation, accelerate technological breakthroughs, work together to create the overall advantages of the industry, and jointly crack the bottleneck of the development of automotive chips and basic software. Establish the concept of green development, practice the "double carbon" strategy, seize the historical opportunity of electrification development, and accelerate the healthy development of new energy vehicles. Based on the new development stage, assume the responsibility of industrial transformation, strengthen cross-border industrial cooperation and in-depth integration, and build a new ecology of industrial development.
5. Consumers' willingness to buy is high, and manufacturers' speed of launching new energy models is soaring
At the Guangzhou Auto Show held in November this year, 241 new energy vehicles participated in the exhibition, with the total proportion rising from 14.5% last year to 23.64% this year. It is certain that the market share of new energy vehicles will increase again on the current basis in the future.
6. The national development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration promote the development of energy storage
On July 23, the national development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration officially issued the guiding opinions on accelerating the development of new energy storage. It is clear that the implementation of new energy storage will change from the initial stage of commercialization to large-scale development in 2025, with an accumulated installed capacity of more than 30GW, and achieve comprehensive market-oriented development in 2030.
7. "Hot" has become a key word in the lithium battery industry
Throughout 2021, "hot" has become a key word in the lithium battery industry. There is a fire in the lower reaches of the industry, and various forces are busy building cars. The fierce competition is triggering a new round of production capacity and market competition; The shortage of middle and upper reaches of fire and cathode materials in varying degrees led to the rise of prices; The secondary market is hot, "sticking 'lithium' will rise", and the legend of "making wealth myth" and "leek" spread in the stock market.
8. In the field of battery new energy, China has taken the lead
With the wide application of green and low-carbon technology and the sharp leap in innovation system and innovation ability, China's battery new energy industry is moving towards the middle and high end of the global value chain.
In the field of new energy vehicles, China continues to lead the world. The number of new energy vehicles has occupied half of the global new energy vehicle market for a long time. In 2021, the sales of new energy vehicles will rank first in the world for seven consecutive years. At the same time, among the top 20 global automobile enterprises in terms of market value, Chinese automobile enterprises have also occupied more than 6 seats for a long time.
9. Scale expansion and innovative development of local auto enterprises
This year, new technologies such as blade battery and cobalt free battery emerged one after another, and new vehicles with a endurance of 1000 km are ready to be introduced to the market; Car companies accelerated the pace of electric transformation, and cross-border forces such as Baidu and Xiaomi accelerated their integration; The capital market is favored, and the market value of new energy vehicles is collectively higher; The intelligent cockpit becomes the standard configuration of the new car, and the automatic driving accelerates the landing
The new energy vehicle market is undergoing a great change and now has unprecedented vitality. In 2022, the new energy vehicle market will still be the main theme. Only by better basing on the present and accelerating the upgrading of technology and brand, can new energy vehicles go further.
1. With the rise of electric vehicles, 13 power battery factories will be built in the United States within four years. Recently, the Automotive Technology Office of the U.S. Department of energy (DOE) announced 13 new battery projects. These projects are in different stages, but they are expected to be completed by the end of 2025. This list includes items related to electric vehicle batteries and battery packs. At the same time, more projects are under preparation.
2. On December 22, it was reported that South Korea Ssangyong automobile said that the company had signed a power battery R & D Contract and a memorandum of understanding on technical cooperation in independent production of battery packs with BYD. It is reported that the batteries jointly developed by the two sides will be used in the U100 electric vehicle that Ssangyong plans to mass produce in 2023. The two sides will also jointly develop battery packs and special platforms for electric vehicles to continuously expand the scope of cooperation.
3. According to sources in the battery industry, at present, LG new energy, SK on and Samsung SDI, three Korean head battery manufacturers, have announced price increase plans. The soaring prices of raw materials have forced these enterprises to renegotiate prices with customers, and the price of batteries may increase by 20%. It can be seen that the price rise of Chinese enterprises is still higher than that of Korean enterprises..
4. It is reported that after the signing of the project of Jiangxi Fuzhou Power Battery Industrial Park, on the afternoon of December 22, BYD (002594) held a signing ceremony with the Management Committee of Jinan high tech Zone on the power battery phase II project. It is understood that the BYD power battery project in Jinan is the main production base of the company's blade battery, with a planned total production capacity of 30gwh, which is constructed in two phases. In phase II, it is planned to build 8 power battery production lines with an annual production capacity of 15gwh.
5. According to the daily report of Polish media on December 22, Ningde times will invest 2 billion euros (about 14.4 billion yuan) to establish a battery manufacturing plant in Poland, and most of the products will be transported to Germany. It claims that the project will receive subsidies from the Polish government.
An ordinary post, an ordinary person, and an extraordinary heart dedicated to the cause. Behind the steady development of dietech is dietech people's love for their posts, adherence to standards and dedication to service... The protagonist of the second episode of Detech story is a down-to-earth and capable girl from the production department.
She is hard-working and simple, has no gorgeous clothes, no exquisite makeup, but has skilled technology. She stands out from many employees. Her work is down-to-earth, but it is difficult to hide her light.
She, as a woman, takes root in the assembly line, shows her pioneer nature with practical actions, bases herself on her post and makes unremitting efforts.
She is Yang Yufeng, an assembly technician in the production department.
@Assembly technician of production department
Yang Yufeng, 32, from Shandong
▶ A "passer-by" who keeps his original heart
During the conversation with Yang Yufeng, she felt more and more that the girl was simple and honest. Although she was not good at words and didn't have many heroic words, she told everyone with her own actions that as long as she was willing to pay in any post, she could bloom brilliance and gain the recognition of her partners.
When Yang Yufeng was mentioned, even the security uncle at the door couldn't help thumbing up. The little girl was good, serious and quick. Leader Liu of the production department also appreciated her working attitude and ability.
Yang Yufeng joined detech in February this year. After joining the post, she quickly became familiar with the assembly process and was able to do the wiring and wiring of electronic control board components with ease.
Of course, the iron still needs to be hard. If she doesn't have her own solid foundation, how can she see her so skilled operation on the scene. In the assembly area of the production department, we can often see her busy figure. Under her neat work clothes, she will focus on each process of assembly and work no worse than her male compatriots.
Yang Yufeng's down-to-earth, capable and dedicated "master" spirit is the "hard core" quality of Detech to forge ahead, forge ahead and rush to the next goal!
▶ Never stop and be grateful
Just in time for the busy delivery date, she didn't care to talk to me, so she threw herself into the intense work with other colleagues. Looking at her busy back, I can't help sighing. She is really a down-to-earth and hard-working girl! Day after day, do not say hard and tired, practice your true nature and original heart with practical actions It is because of her efforts step by step that she can improve herself in practice again and again!
Yang Yufeng deeply felt the importance of team strength, the communication with colleagues in the Department was very smooth, and the working atmosphere was also very good. She said that all growth and changes are inseparable from the training and guidance of leaders and the care and help of colleagues! In the future work, I will continue to improve myself and always devote myself to my work with full enthusiasm.
Yang Yufeng shows the unique style of female employees in ordinary posts, adds a beautiful scenery to the production line, and makes due contributions to the development and stability of the enterprise. We also hope that the power of example can inspire us to become better people. Please continue to look forward to the next issue of the story of Detech!
1. It is understood that up to now, the capacity under construction of honeycomb energy has reached 287gwh. Among them, 257gwh is distributed in 8 cities including Chengdu, Suining, Changzhou, Huzhou, Ma'anshan, Yancheng, Nanjing and Shanghai; Overseas, the capacity under construction in Germany is 30gwh. "Focusing on the goal of 600gwh, honeycomb energy will add 100GWh every year from 2023 to 2025." Yang Hongxin revealed at the press conference that it includes the expansion of 20gwh energy storage base in the northwest, 87gwh in the southwest base (Chengdu and Suining), 80gwh in the North (Shandong and Henan) and 38gwh in the Yangtze River Delta; in addition to the 30gwh capacity in Europe, it is planned to build 20gwh in South America / India / east alliance.
2. On December 20, according to the report of the science and Innovation Board daily, it was learned from the media briefing of the 14th five year plan for the development of Shanghai's high-end equipment industry that Ningde times is located in Shanghai Lingang battery module production base and will be put into operation in 2022. In addition, the commencement ceremony of Ningde times new lithium ion battery project was held in Xiamen. Ningde Times said that the new lithium-ion battery project (phase I) of the times is located in the plot in the north of Hongtang, tongxianggao new town, torch high tech Zone, with a total investment of 7 billion yuan and a total construction area of about 710000 square meters. It is planned to build a new lithium-ion battery power battery production base.
3. According to the news on December 21, the battery cathode material factory of South Korea in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China will be officially put into operation next year. The annual output of the factory is 50000 tons, and the power batteries produced can support about 470000 new energy vehicles. Previously, SK on established a positive material joint venture with China and beiteri new materials, with the three companies holding 25%, 24% and 51% respectively.
4. On December 22, according to Fujian daily, Fuding times lithium ion battery production base is the largest single project in Ningde times so far, with a planned capacity of 120gwh and an output value of more than 100 billion yuan. On the 21st, plant 2 of Fuding times lithium ion battery production base phase I project was put into operation, officially opening the prelude to Fuding times production. "After the completion of this project, it will drive the output value of upstream and downstream supporting industries and tertiary industries to exceed 200 billion yuan, and effectively promote the optimization of industrial layout and structural adjustment of Fuding City. Fuding will also become an important part of building Ningde as the 'lithium battery capital of the world'.
5. China's lithium battery supply side: the output is growing. In recent years, the demand for lithium batteries by 3C products has increased steadily. With the gradual expansion of the market scale of new energy vehicles and the expansion of the demand for energy storage batteries, the output scale of lithium batteries in China has expanded year by year. According to the data of the National Bureau of statistics, the output of lithium batteries in China increased continuously from 2015 to 2019. In 2019, the output of lithium-ion batteries in China was 15.722 billion. By 2020, the output of lithium-ion batteries in China has reached 18.845 billion, a year-on-year increase of 19.87%.
6. Lithium electrification, energy saving and high speed will be the development trend of lithium batteries in the future. As an important part of the new energy field, lithium battery industry has developed rapidly and has become a new investment focus in the manufacturing field. Lithium battery enterprises have increased the construction of new factories in the hope of increasing production capacity and winning with the help of scale effect. Energy saving and high-speed lithium battery manufacturing has become a new industrial trend.
1. In the ranking of domestic power battery installed capacity in November this year, Ningde times continued to dominate the list, with a monthly installed capacity of 11.25 GWH, accounting for more than 50% of the market share. With the recent supply agreement with Ford China and the establishment of a branch in South Korea to provide power batteries for Hyundai, its market share and installed capacity will continue to increase in the future.
2. In November this year, BYD's sales of new energy vehicles reached 90121, up 252.7% year-on-year, creating a new record for China's monthly sales of new energy passenger vehicles. From January to November, the sales of new energy vehicles exceeded 500000. If the good situation can be maintained in December, BYD is expected to return to the top of global sales of new energy vehicles.
3. Previously, China's new energy vehicle industry began to boom again,. Although the dark time of automobile chip supply has passed, and the automobile chip supply still exceeded the expected index in November 2021, the supply of lithium batteries in the upstream of the new energy vehicle industry is not optimistic. In this regard, a relevant person of Xiaopeng said: affected by the epidemic, the industry is facing extreme tension in the supply of lithium iron phosphate batteries, resulting in some models unable to be delivered on time.
4. Ouyang Minggao, academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and vice president of China electric vehicle hundred people's Association, said: Despite the constraints of battery supply, chip supply and production capacity, China's new energy vehicle sales will continue to grow to 5 million units next year. Next year, the market share of new energy vehicles will certainly be more than 20%. He said that the sales volume and penetration rate of new energy vehicles increased rapidly month by month in 2021, and the marketization of new energy vehicles entered a new stage of explosive growth. It is estimated that by November, the cumulative sales of new energy vehicles this year may be close to 3 million, with an overall annual sales of about 3.3 million.
5. Shanxi securities estimates that in the next five years, with the rapid growth of global car enterprises' demand for power batteries, power batteries will be in short supply. The main global power battery suppliers are Ningde times and LG new energy. The installed capacity of the two companies will reach 50gwh and 48gwh in 2020, accounting for more than half of the market share. Ningde times has occupied the first position in market share for many consecutive years. LG new energy relies on the orders of Shanghai Tesla factory and overseas Volkswagen series, and the market share has increased rapidly.
6. The global demand for lithium batteries and the proportion of power batteries will rise steadily: benefiting from the global trend of energy conservation and emission reduction and the carbon emission agreement reached by the EU, the global lithium battery market will enter a period of rapid demand development after 2018. According to Deloitte's data, it is expected that with the continuous improvement of the global penetration rate of electric vehicles, the annual compound growth rate will reach 34.4% from 2021 to 2025. In 2025, the overall global demand for lithium batteries will reach 1223gwh, and power batteries will account for 75.2%.
1. In 2022, the new demand for global power battery equipment will be 40 billion yuan. After 2023, the new demand center of global power battery equipment will be about 100 billion yuan. The overseas expansion of enterprises is the future trend. It is expected that the lithium battery equipment market will continue to be booming under the trend of global automobile electrification.
2. According to media reports, the domestic sales volume of new energy vehicles is about 3.3 million this year, will exceed 5 million next year, and is expected to reach 7-10 million in 2025. In 2025, the market penetration rate of new energy vehicles will increase from 20% previously predicted to 30%, and it is likely to reach 50% in 2030. At that time, the number of new energy vehicles will exceed 80 million.
3. Ningde Times announced that the Bangpu integrated new energy industry project was officially started on December 4 to recycle and reuse retired batteries to reduce costs. Recently, several lithium battery industry chain manufacturers such as Huayou cobalt and Zhongwei also said to layout the power battery recycling business. The agency estimates that the power battery recycling market is expected to exceed 200 billion yuan from 2020 to 2030. Among them, the recycling space of ternary battery is about 130.5 billion yuan, and the recycling space of lithium iron phosphate battery is about 68 billion yuan.
4. As a leading new energy vehicle enterprise in China, BYD is not only developing rapidly in the domestic market, but also actively expanding the international market. BYD's electric buses have achieved good sales in many countries in Europe, the United States and Japan. Not long ago, BYD also delivered 29 yuan pro to Wal Mart group in Costa Rica, helping it build the largest new energy pure electric fleet in Costa Rica. With the increasingly fierce tide of global new energy, BYD may have greater achievements in overseas markets in the future.
5. In October, Liyuanheng won the lithium battery equipment order of 457 million yuan for Ningde new energy (ATL) technology. At present, Liyuanheng has established long-term and stable cooperative relations with well-known manufacturers such as ATL, Ningde times, BYD, GuoXuan high tech, honeycomb energy and Xinwangda. As of August 25, Liyuanheng's on hand equipment orders in the field of lithium battery amounted to 4.554 billion yuan (including tax), including 2.784 billion yuan for power equipment, accounting for 61.13%; Consumer equipment orders amounted to 1.77 billion yuan, accounting for 38.87%.
6. According to the statistics of West China Securities, the total planned capacity of domestic manufacturers such as Ningde times, BYD, GuoXuan high tech, Yiwei lithium energy, AVIC lithium battery and honeycomb energy has exceeded 1000gwh; The planned capacity of LG Chemical, Samsung, Panasonic and ski abroad has also exceeded 500gwh.
1. On board power battery FPC (flexible circuit board) has entered an explosive period: according to the analysis of the recent research report, the demand for power battery FPC is rising rapidly and is expected to become a new demand growth point in the future. The latest data show that the proportion of FPC in automobile PCB has increased from 12% to 15%. At the same time, if VR and other intelligent wearable devices are in large quantity in the future, they will also become the growth point of FPC. Public information shows that Ningde times, BYD, Tesla, GuoXuan high tech, AVIC lithium, Tafel, xinwanda, Funeng and other enterprises have applied FPC.
2. Battery profitability repair: the price of power battery may rise, and the gross profit margin of power enterprises is expected to be repaired in 2022. Lithium iron phosphate: driven by cost, the installed proportion of lithium iron phosphate is expected to further increase, and the energy storage market will further open up market space. Large cylindrical battery: car companies represented by Tesla accelerated the application of 4680 large cylindrical batteries, ushered in new development opportunities in relevant industrial chains, and the tight links between supply and demand: diaphragm, copper foil, etc.
3. According to the latest data released by the medium term association, the sales volume of new energy vehicles in China in October was 383000, a year-on-year increase of 134.9%. In the first October, the cumulative sales of new energy vehicles in China were 2.542 million, a year-on-year increase of 176.6%. With China's vigorous promotion of "carbon peak and carbon neutralization", the new energy vehicle industry has developed rapidly, and the closely related lithium battery industry has also ushered in the "tuyere period". As the core of new energy vehicles, the importance of lithium batteries is self-evident. Driven by the booming sales of new energy vehicles, the domestic demand for lithium batteries will maintain a high growth, reaching 430gwh in 2022.
4. According to the data, the market demand for lithium iron phosphate continues to increase this month, and the mainstream market price is reported as 90000 yuan / ton, an increase of 3000 yuan / ton compared with the previous month. The downstream power cell enterprises have actively inquired, and the market demand continues to be strong. It is understood that in the fourth quarter, the demand for downstream new energy vehicles and energy storage market increased, and the demand for lithium iron phosphate battery increased significantly.
5. Statistics released by China Automobile Industry Association show that in the first three quarters of this year, China's automobile production and sales completed 18.243 million and 18.623 million respectively, with a year-on-year increase of 7.5% and 8.7%. Among them, the production and sales of new energy vehicles were 2166000 and 2157000 respectively, with a year-on-year increase of 184.5% and 185.3%. In terms of model categories, pure electric vehicles occupy an absolute advantage. Among the sales of 2.157 million new energy vehicles in the first three quarters, pure electric passenger vehicles contributed 1.68 million and pure electric commercial vehicles contributed 108000. In other words, pure electric vehicles account for more than 80%. According to the current development judgment, it is a foregone conclusion that the annual sales of new energy vehicles exceeded 3 million.
1. Recently, German economy minister Altmaier said that the European Union will approve higher subsidies for electric vehicles in Germany. Subsidies for new energy vehicles in Germany, France and Ireland have been improving.
2. From the installation volume in January, it is not difficult to see that the power battery industry has been affected in the short term. As of now, including the ningde hin high-tech era, byd, countries, lishen battery, lithium weft can, beehive energy, more power battery companies have to return to work, while most enterprises for partial time to return to work, can't fully recover original capacity, but at least is on the right track, the industry situation will be continued improvement with enterprise gradually return to work.
3. At present, the power batteries of the first batch of new energy vehicles in China have entered the phase of obsolescence, and more and more automobile enterprises, battery factories and battery material manufacturers have started to cooperate in the field of battery recycling.
4. Recently, enjie stock released the forecast of 2019 annual performance, which is expected to achieve the parent net profit of 776-906 million in 2019, a year-on-year growth of 49.75%~74.71%; In the fourth quarter of 2019, enjie is expected to achieve a net profit of 144-274 million yuan, a year-on-year growth of -26.53%~39.80%, which is basically in line with expectations.
5. As one of the few domestic power battery companies focusing on lithium iron phosphate, guoxuan gaoke provides products with energy density of 140Wh/kg of lithium iron phosphate for the passenger car market. High energy density means high subsidy. Gold securities has been predicted, the country xuan gaoke in this shuffle, is expected to usher in a new turning point in performance.
1. Bosch is developing new cloud services to complement vehicle battery management, thus making electric vehicles' battery life longer.
2. Recently we learned from the official of nextev that nextev 105kW super charging pile NIO Power Charger was launched in suzhou nextev delivery center for trial operation
3. Yunnan haoxin aluminum foil co., ltd. learned from the interview that, relying on the world's leading ultra-thin aluminum foil production technology, the company plans to invest 491 million yuan in the annual production of 35,000 tons of new energy power battery aluminum foil project has begun to build.
4. In the first half of 2019, the installed quantity of power batteries for special vehicles of new energy in China was about 2.47GWh, with a year-on-year growth of 157%. Column accounted for 9%, 31 percentage points lower than the same period last year; Soft package accounted for 8%, 10 percentage points lower than that of the same period last year. "the growth rate of square battery nearly doubled in the same period"
5. The global market for smart tires and sensors will grow at a compound annual rate of 7.44-8.88% between 2019 and 2024, according to industry forecasts
6. LG chem, the south Korean maker of electric car batteries, is considering building a second battery plant in the United States to accelerate capacity expansion and meet rapidly growing global demand, people familiar with the matter said.
7. BMW (China) automobile trading co., ltd. officially announced that it has reached 5G mobile communication business cooperation with China unicom, laying the communication foundation for BMW products smoothly entering 5G era. So far, BMW has become the first international vehicle manufacturer to reach 5G mobile network service with China unicom.
8. OLED display shipments of smartwatches increased 124% in the first quarter of 2019, and are expected to grow 28% to 63.9 million units annually in 2019
With the rapid development in the field of electronics and electrical appliances, the arrival of information society promotes the development of modern information display technology, forming a series of information display products such as CRT, LCD, PDP, LED, EL, DLP, etc. Display screen is widely used in the traditional display application fields such as mobile phone, tablet, PC, instrument, TV, etc.
With the development of security, artificial intelligence, 5G, AR/VR wireless wearable devices, smart home and other emerging fields, the application of liquid crystal display (LCD) is gaining popularity. With the development of liquid crystal technology, liquid crystal display has become the mainstream in the field of display.
According to the "analysis report on leading enterprises and competition pattern in LCD industry" released by qianzhan industry research institute, LCD production capacity will continue to grow as Chinese enterprises increase investment in the next few years, and China's LCD market is expected to reach 103.9 billion yuan by 2022.
Development trend of display screen
In the field of liquid crystal display technology, consumers tend to pay more attention to products with lighter and thinner appearance, bigger and clearer picture and rich display functions. Liquid crystal display technology will continue to develop in this direction. The following will inevitably lead to the intensification of display market competition, display technology requirements will be more and more stringent.
And as an important technology of screen - point glue also inevitably needs to be more advanced technology, in order to meet the development trend of display, DETECH research display dispensing technology in learn some foreign advanced technology, on the basis of the localization of the improvement and innovation, more relevant domestic automatic dispensing machine, automatic glue machine equipment production practices and the domestic product equipment production requirements.
This display function of pneumatic spray adhesive processing 400000 CPS of fluid viscosity, injection can eject quickly movement in less than 1 s time produce hundreds of precision fluid, integral nozzle heating device to heat flow in the nozzle plate, and jet produces thermal isolation between the body, ease of integration one injection valve combined with independent controller, complex dispensing solution only a single trigger line can be completed.
(Pneumatic glue spraying machine with display screen)
The standard configuration
Meet the process requirements of different customers: the minimum line width can reach 0.3mm, the minimum amount of glue can reach 10nl.
Accurate and consistent weight: accurate measurement, accurate control of displacement speed.
Can meet different sizes of glue and wire width: different sizes of nozzle to choose from.
Customer cost can be greatly reduced: high dispensing frequency, dispensing frequency up to 300Hz, long service life, high speed continuous point can be achieved.
Diaphragm is easy to replace: replace the dynamic fluid seal in other injection valves, do not need to remove, clean and replace worn seals, save time, high profit. Because the diaphragm is very small, so can achieve rapid circulation rate, injection speed is very high, suitable for a wide range of fluids and applications.
High injection frequency: the injection frequency can reach 300Hz
High repeatability: point repetition accuracy error 2~3%.
High integration: it can be easily integrated on various platforms.
Quick parts replacement: online parts replacement.
Applicable viscosity range: fluid applicable viscosity range of 1cps-400000cps.
Meet the requirements of different customers: the minimum amount of dispensing up to 10nl.
Less wetting parts: original diaphragm plate structure, diaphragm plate material has silicone, EPDM, fluororubber to choose from.
To avoid damaging expensive workpieces, dispensing in certain areas where contact dispensing is not possible: non-contact dispensing.
Prevent glue hanging due to poor glue flow: the valve body itself can be integrated heating module, uniform temperature distribution, can some high viscosity fluid heating, increase fluid flow, prevent glue hanging
When it comes to air conditioning, I believe many people can't help thinking that air conditioning can provide a comfortable environment. However, the air conditioning that works hard every year also has some vulnerable places, such as the exposed air conditioning pipelines all year round.
Air conditioning pipeline relative to the entire air conditioning body appears small, but, to know that air conditioning refrigeration, heating is dependent on the continuous cycle of refrigerant in the copper tube to achieve. If the sealing of the pipeline is not good, it will inevitably lead to the increase of energy consumption, and the performance of the whole product will affect the impression of the product in the user's mind.
A small leak may break the bank of a thousand miles." Automatic piping dispensing process is an important process developed in recent years along with the intelligent home appliance industry. Pipeline glue is not very complex, but must not be taken lightly. In the final analysis, we need to find an experienced professional dispensing company, so as to be more secure, produce high-quality products and win the trust of customers.
Suzhou Detech Automation Technology Co., Ltd, founded in suzhou in 2007, is a national high-tech enterprise integrating production, research and development, sales and service, with rich dispensing technology background and experience. Aiming at the technical problems of air conditioning pipelines, we have developed a special glue coating machine for air conditioning pipelines, which is used for sealing the threads of various air conditioning pipelines to ensure that the whole pipeline is watertight.
Small chamber runner diaphragm: fast partition glue is realized to reduce the time of glue remaining in runner and reduce the probability of glue blocking in runner.
Dry and wet separation: the compact and laminating diaphragm fixing mode ensures that the valve does not contact instantaneous dry glue and other easy to solidify fluid, preventing the erosion of fluid on the valve and reducing the maintenance cost.
Good compatibility: black polyethylene is manufactured to prevent moisture and uv light from entering and contacting the dispenser fluid. Make it compatible with moisture sensitive fluids such as instant dry adhesive and UV curing adhesive.
High timing accuracy: the time accuracy of glue release and suction back can reach 0.001s, and the time repetition accuracy +/-0.001%, ensuring that each glue release time can be accurate to 1ms.
Good compatibility: good chemical stability, reliable and accurate adhesion to moisture sensitive liquids such as instant dry adhesive and UV curing adhesive.
Quick glue on/off: the internal spring reset device enables the valve to work well with the dispensing device controller.
Diversity of receiving signals: RS232 serial 1 and 2 pins accept 24V active signals, 5 and 6 pins can accept switching signals.
1. A world-class lithium resource base has been found in central Yunnan. The site is estimated to contain more than 5 million tons of lithium.
2.Sinoma Science & Technolog announced that the holding subsidiary of China materials lithium membrane intends to invest 1.547 billion yuan in tengzhou to build the project of "annual output of 408 million square meters of power lithium ion battery diaphragm production line".
3. Sunwoda announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, xinwanda electric vehicle battery co., LTD., participated in the purchase activity of electric vehicle battery organized by ejet, and recently received the designated supplier notice from ejet.
4. In Q1 2019, the global shipments of wearable devices reached 49.6 million, with a year-on-year growth of 55.2%, among which smart watches and smart bracelets still accounted for the majority -- 63.2%.
5. The commencement ceremony of.Skywellcorpautomobile intelligent manufacturing base project was grandly held in xi 'an high-tech zone. After completion, the project will have an annual production capacity of 10,000 electric buses, 180,000 electric logistics vehicles and 100,000 electric passenger vehicles.
6. Byd lithium battery zengcheng production base project investment agreement signing ceremony was held in zengcheng district, guangzhou. The production base is mainly engaged in the research and development, production and manufacturing of polymer lithium ion batteries, which will be used in mobile phones, tablets, laptops, power tools and other electronic devices.
7. investment 5 billion! Byd hunan ningxiang power battery production base project started construction, the project mainly includes power battery cells, modules and related supporting industries and other core products manufacturing, will build central China new energy vehicle power battery strategic base.
As we all know, with the opening of new energy market demand, the power battery market demand is increasing, and related power battery companies are accelerating to grab the lithium battery market. In the fierce market competition, the market gradually formed a square, soft package, cylinder "three pillars" situation.
In fact, there is little difference in the internal components of three kinds of power lithium batteries, namely, cylinder, square and soft package. All of them are lithium batteries. The core difference lies in that cylinder and square batteries mainly adopt metal materials as the shell, while soft-package lithium batteries adopt aluminum-plastic film as the packaging shell.
The square cell has two different processes: winding and laminating. The advantage of the square is that its structure is very simple, unlike cylindrical batteries with high strength of stainless steel as the shell and other accessories with explosion-proof safety valve, so the overall weight of the accessories should be light, high energy density.
In addition, the square battery also has the advantages of small internal resistance, long cycle life, high package reliability and good tolerance, which occupy a certain share in the domestic market.
At present, the square enterprises in the market include ningde times, byd, guoxuan power, yiwei lithium energy, lishen, avic lithium power, maike new energy, zhongtian technology, lishin energy, nandu power supply, Harbin guangyu, camel battery and so on.
Unlike the rectangular and cylindrical batteries, which are mainly made of stainless steel or aluminum, the soft-packed battery is made by stacking, so it is thinner and lighter in volume and density.
In addition, the soft bag also has the advantages of flexible size change, high specific energy, light weight, small internal resistance, many cycles, and not easy to explode. It is worth mentioning that the advantages of soft packs will be more prominent in the case of higher energy density. And this also is its decisive market "weapon" one of.
But there are still plenty of real-world problems along the way. First of all, the cost of aluminum-plastic film technology is high, domestic technology level is limited, especially in the lamination technology technology control requirements than winding requirements, quality control problems will directly affect the battery life and safety issues.
At present, the enterprises producing soft-pack batteries in China include duofuduo, avic lithium battery, wanxiang, citic guoan, micro grand power and so on.
Remarkably wuling, geely, Great Wall, zhongtai, bean, jiangling, changan, changhe, shan steam family such as passenger cars, and yutong, Mr Fukuda, zhongtong, nanjing jinlong, dongfeng car era in new ChuFeng, hubei, hunan, chery commercial vehicle, nk, xiamen jinlong, we, jiangling holding, faw Qingdao, such as commercial vehicle enterprises, are starting to adopt soft package power battery.
Cylindrical batteries have many advantages, such as superior cycle performance, fast charge and discharge, large output power, mature production process, high yield. And these also are the "magic weapon" that its differentiates from square and soft package. But at the same time, it also has obvious disadvantages, including low space utilization caused by cylinder shape and temperature distribution caused by poor radial heat conduction.
At present, cylinder enterprises in the market include suzhou anbian, bik battery, lishen, guoxuan high-tech, zhuhai yinlong, far east foster, zhihang new energy, Shanghai deloneng, dongguan zhenhua, yiwei lithium energy and tianpeng power supply.
The cylindrical battery, because of its mature technology, and tesla's favor, has been the focus of attention;
Square battery, because of its safety, is also one of the mainstream technology route;
The development of soft-pack battery benefits from the trend of small size and light weight of consumer electronics.
According to relevant data, in the first quarter of 2019, the total installed capacity of power batteries in China was 12.32GWh, among which the installed capacity of square batteries was 10.11GWh, up 205% year-on-year, the installed capacity of soft-pack batteries was 1.2GWh, up 200% year-on-year, and the installed capacity of cylindrical batteries was 1.01GWh, up 44% year-on-year.
On the whole, square, soft pack and cylindrical battery have their own advantages, and the market demand is increasing day by day.
Although the current mainstream in the market is still dominated by square, but from the above data analysis, the soft package market increment is very obvious. In terms of global market and technical characteristics, square, flexible and cylindrical batteries will coexist in the electric vehicle market until the next generation of power batteries are commercialized.
When the all-solid battery technology is mature, the advantages of soft-pack battery will be further revealed. The penetration rate of soft-pack battery in the new energy vehicle market will continue to increase. In the future, soft-pack lithium battery is expected to account for more than 50% of all types of batteries.
1. CHILWEE GROUP, together with GE of the United States, is going abroad for the first sodium salt battery in China.
2. The first vehicle of new energy vehicle assembly workshop of KunMing base project of JMCG with a total investment of 2.446 billion yuan rolled off the production line.
3. With an investment of 1.825 billion yuan, the first phase of the 20GWh power battery project invested by HuBei LaiDu energy storage technology co., ltd. was inaugurated in yicheng, hubei province
4. China HuaNeng Group has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the government of jiangsu province, planning to invest 160 billion yuan (23.15 billion us dollars or 20.76 billion euros) to build a huge offshore wind power industrial base
5. Recently, YuTong Group, a leading bus manufacturer in China, launched a 5G intelligent bus project: four 5-meter-long L4 autonomous buses, xiaoyu, began trial operation on a circular line on wisdom island in zhengzhou new district
6. Recently, we learned that Senry-Batt hydrogen energy wuhan industrial park and headquarters base project has been signed in wuhan, with a planned investment of 5.1 billion yuan, mainly engaged in the research and development, testing, production, display and sales of hydrogen fuel cell membrane electrode, electric reactor, engine and other products, as well as project incubation
7. Domestic brands quickly occupy India, which has become the second largest battlefield for Chinese mobile phone manufacturers. Xiaomi, vivo, OPPO and others have been going to this country to seek gold
8. The screen of apple's iPhone 11 is consistent with previous rumors that it will have an OLED panel, measuring 5.8 inches in the small size and 6.5 inches in the large. Details of the camera and flash on apple's new iPhone 11 have leaked: the 120-degree ultra-wide Angle camera and improved LED flash.
1. The trend of wireless bluetooth headset (TWS) launched by Apple will become the market development trend in 2019, and all major mobile phone brands have begun to attack this market.
2. Zte and Ooredoo signed a memorandum of understanding, which is the first 5G order in myanmar, and the two sides will cooperate on the development of 5G networks.
3. Intel executives say the company is working on laptops with foldable OLED displays and with LG Display, Samsung Display, BOE and sharp. There are many challenges to overcome, and Intel estimates the foldable laptop won't be available until 2021 at the earliest.
1. Gac Group announced that its joint venture company, gac Toyota, will invest 11.329 billion yuan to expand its new energy vehicle production capacity, adding 400,000 new vehicles in the future, and it plans to put all of them into operation by 2022.
2. With a capital investment of rs 40 million, guoxuan high-tech has established a battery joint venture company with tata motors India, whose main products include the design, development, verification and manufacturing of battery modules and battery packs, as well as battery management systems, which are applicable to various types of passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles in the region.
3. Daimler and Geely established a joint venture travel company, named as nextev technology, whose business scope includes car rental, power supply, installation, maintenance and operation of charging piles, online taxi booking, general freight, etc.
4. Volvo Automobile Group and CATL signed a cooperation agreement on power battery, which will be valid until 2025.
5. The first pure electric pickup truck of Geely's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Brand, remote, is outstanding. The battery used is three-yuan lithium ion battery, which is produced by GuangDong TianJin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
1. 160 million yuan! *ST yufu ziji zhihang new energy obtained 20 million 18650 cells purchase order.
2. With a total investment of over 1 billion yuan, jiangsu tianci high-tech materials co., LTD. 's electrolyte project with an annual output of 200,000 tons of lithium battery started to lay foundation in nandu new material industrial concentration zone in liyang, jiangsu.
3. 50 million local fiscal support benefits, changzhou star source, star source material of the diaphragm in 2018 sales of 230 million ㎡.
4. South Korea's SK Innovation recently said it plans to invest 579.9 billion won ($488.3 million) to build its second electric car battery factory in China.
5. According to the recent announcement of enjie shares, the company plans to raise 1.6 billion yuan of convertible bonds, of which 600 million yuan will be used for the project of jiangxi tongrui new energy with an annual output of 400 million square meters of lithium ion battery diaphragm (phase I). 1 billion yuan for wuxi enjie new material industry base project.
With the continuous development of science and technology, the original manual dispensing and semi-automatic dispensing have been far from being able to meet the mass production needs of the rapidly developing industry. Instead, the automatic dispensing machine has become an irresistible trend.
Compared with manual dispensing, what are the advantages of using automatic dispensing machine for dispensing operation? I believe that when it comes to this issue, many bosses who are still using artificial gelatin are very concerned about it. After all, cost control is very important for enterprises.
The following with Detech together to compare and analyze under the automatic dispenser relative human dispenser has those advantages.
Manual dispensing defects
First of all, manual dispensing requires professionals with many years of experience. The enterprise has a large amount of artificial mobility and frequent changes of post personnel, which increases the training and management costs of the enterprise and requires a lot of time and human resources.
Secondly, the quality of manual dispensing cannot be guaranteed. There is a big difference between the quality of raw and skilled hands, and it is difficult to control the quality. Therefore, the work efficiency is low, and the product quality of dispensing parts is not the same, resulting in great loss.
The most important is, every industry has off-season and busy season, when busy season business order is much, workload is big, cost of choose and employ persons increases, when off-season employee is more idle, cost of choose and employ persons did not reduce however. The use of artificial gelatin is not flexible enough to adapt to the market changes in the off-season, often resulting in high costs.
Advantages of automatic dispenser
1. Dispensing machine equipment can save a lot of company costs: in the automatic dispensing operation, a robot can often replace more than one employee, and the automatic dispensing equipment can be produced continuously for a long time. In addition, the dispenser can also achieve multi-platform operations, such as double-y axis design dispenser operating system, a design double-platform operation dispenser, greatly improve work efficiency, for the company to reduce production costs.
2. Automatic dispensing equipment can also increase the output of products: the automatic dispensing equipment is simple to operate, precise and agile, and the automatic dispensing equipment can not be terminated in the production process, which is difficult to achieve by manual work. And now workers are often affected by a variety of factors, such as mood, something to ask for leave, careless work and other uncertain factors, often affect the production schedule, not like the glue dispenser is not affected by a variety of human factors.
3. Wide application range of automatic dispensing equipment: it is suitable for dispensing from multiple angles and can solve the workpiece parts that are hard to reach in manual dispensing. Can be used in point, line, surface, side, border, inner circumference and other occasions of the dispensing operation, not only fast and small error.
4, stable performance, fast speed, high precision, simple operation, reduce the waste of glue and other characteristics, can stabilize the amount of glue, avoid unstable glue, wire drawing, broken glue and other phenomena at the same time to improve the customer's product quality, improve the competitiveness of the enterprise, for the enterprise to win a good market reputation.
According to relevant personage statistic, if the monthly salary of a worker is 5000 yuan, buy a price value 2, the automatic that 300 thousand less than dispenses glue machine, also be equivalent to 3-5 people to be less than the labor cost of a year, and employee cannot work continuously for long, and the machine can be operated continuously inside certain period however.
In a word, for enterprises, the choice of automatic dispensing for dispensing operation can not only reduce the cost, avoid manual dispensing of low efficiency, high or low quality and other defects, but also can greatly improve the production efficiency, product quality, corporate reputation and so on, thus improving the competitiveness of enterprises.
1. 160 million yuan! *ST Unifull subsidiary ZhiHang New Energy obtained 20 million 18650 cells purchase order.
2. 50 million local fiscal support benefits, ChangZhou Star Source, Star Source Material of the diaphragm in 2018 sales of 230 million ㎡.
3. Volvo automobile group and CATL signed a cooperation agreement on power battery, which will be valid until 2025.
4. At the 2019 China lithium battery material innovation and development JinLongHu summit held in XuZhou, JiangSu Province, the project of 100,000 tons of lithium battery anode materials and lithium battery energy storage system was officially signed.
5. With a capital investment of rs 40 million, GuoXuan High-Tech has established a battery joint venture company with TaTa Motors India, whose main products include the design, development, verification and manufacturing of battery modules and battery packs, as well as battery management systems, which are applicable to various types of passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles in the region.
6. Daimler and Geely established a joint venture travel company, whose business scope includes car rental, power supply, installation, maintenance and operation of charging piles, online taxi booking, general freight, etc.
With the rapid development of economy and the sharp increase of urban population, the problem of urban public security becomes more and more important. With the development of science and technology and the popularization and application of the Internet of things technology, the security system of a city gradually evolves from the simple protection system in the past to the urban comprehensive system.
Smart security is an industry growing together with smart home. It is the first line of defense for community, home, enterprise and social security. It not only covers all home security equipment such as building intercom, security monitoring and alarm, but also includes the overall system and cloud platform, and even the future data security system.
Prospects for development
China's security industry has experienced the starting, growth, growth and maturity stage, is now in a high-quality development period. After 17 years of AI fire, intelligent security, intelligent security is also considered to be the most landing AI industry, but also one of the best realization of the industry, all CV companies, shang tang, kuang shi, according to the figure, cloud from the horse enclosure, security industry upgrade ready to go.
(1) a large number of family users: security is the most primitive basic needs of every family, whether in urban or rural areas, people are more willing to invest in security, often the richer the more insecure, in recent years, high-end residential intelligent security system, has become one of the main selling points of developers selling real estate.
(2) strong demand and real pain points: according to statistics from the ministry of public security, household losses due to burglary are as high as 113 billion yuan every year. Especially with the implementation of the policy of tearing down walls and building open communities, the rate of community theft and pilferage increases sharply, and the demand for smart security of urban families will be more robust.
(3) strong support from the government: in recent years, with the support of national policies, the security industry has developed rapidly. The government, enterprises, organs, cities and communities have cooperated with the national security work deployment one after another. Thanks to the construction of safe cities and smart cities, the security industry has maintained a high growth trend. According to statistics, the size of the domestic security market reached more than 500 billion yuan in 2016, and is expected to approach 1 trillion yuan in 2020.
Key application areas
1. Safe and smart city
In recent years, with the further deepening of reform and opening up, the rapid development of China's economy and society, and the acceleration of urbanization, the trend of urban population mobility and density has become more and more obvious, which has brought heavy pressure to urban security, traffic and urban management and many other aspects.
According to incomplete statistics, there will be about 2,522 major city-level security and defense projects in China in 2018, with a bid amount of 84.72 billion yuan.
2. Intelligent security of the park
From the type of park, can be divided into enterprise park, logistics park, industrial park. The security system of industrial parks usually consists of the following parts: video monitoring system, intrusion alarm system, access control management system, electronic patrol system, parking management system and integrated management platform.
(1) Video monitoring system
Video monitoring system of enterprise factory mainly realizes online video monitoring of main entrances and exits, key areas (such as warehouse, finance room), workshops and production lines, and 24-hour uninterrupted video recording in important areas to prevent accidents and cases, as well as cause analysis and evidence positioning after the event.
(2) intrusion alarm system
Intrusion alarm system alarm for illegal invasion situation to the security staff, usually made up of perimeter prevention and anti-theft alarm system, through setting the alarm detector in the premises distribution system important to factory perimeter and the area of protection, realize the illegal intrusion detection, once the illegal invasion occurs in the surveillance area, alarm detector signal alarm to defend center immediately.
(3) access control management system
The access control management system of the factory area controls the entry and exit of personnel through card reader and electromagnetic lock, records the entry and exit of personnel in the sensitive area, and realizes the one-card function of the factory area by combining the attendance checking system, consumption system and parking management system of the factory area.
(4) electronic patrol system
Electronic patrol system through the main road in the factory, important machine room, warehouse, accounting room and other key points set patrol, security personnel in a specific time according to the design of the line patrol more, achieve the factory security of the combination of civil defense and technical defense. The system is divided into two modes: offline mode and online mode. The offline mode does not need wiring to the center, and is easy to install. The system has good scalability, but the real-time security is not high. The online mode connects directly with the center through the patrol point, and can display the identity information and geographical location of the patrol personnel in real time.
(5) Parking management system
The parking management system can realize the orderly management of the entrance and exit and parking of vehicles, including the internal vehicle management of the factory, temporary vehicle management of external visitors. Through the system to achieve the entry and exit of the vehicle recording, control, timing and charging functions, greatly reducing labor costs.
3. Intelligent campus security
At present, the main requirements for the implementation of intelligent security on campus are:
(1) Transparent canteen monitoring
In order to ensure school food safety and prevent the occurrence of illegal cases, it is necessary to focus on the monitoring of food processing and operation standards, external personnel entering and exiting the canteen emergencies and food safety accident records evidence collection;
(2) Campus vehicle bayonet system
The campus and the outside world are integrated, and there are a large number of social vehicles in and out of the campus, which is a great hidden danger for the campus vehicle management and safety management. In order to solve this problem, it is necessary to deploy a bayonet speed measuring system on campus, to capture and control speeding vehicles and blacklisted vehicles, strengthen the management of campus vehicles, and improve the safety management level of the whole campus.
(3) Mobile monitoring
Ensure that school leaders can preview real-time images and historical videos of the school emergency scene through mobile phones when they are away. It is also a necessary condition to break through the estrangement between security and other business systems and realize the integration and interworking between security and campus management.
4, smart home security
Home security system mainly includes alarm control host, wireless sensor network node two modules. Wireless sensor network node is responsible for collecting and various monitoring signals, alarm control host is responsible for acquisition of signal analysis and processing, in case of illegal intrusion or fire, the alarm signal and inform residents and residential property management center, at the same time also want to consider the user can remote monitoring on security situation in the home. Smart home security system mainly includes anti-theft, anti-flammable gas leakage, fire prevention, emergency and other functions.
With all CV companies, shang tang, kuang shi, according to the figure, cloud from the horse enclosure, security industry competition has become more and more intense, in addition, with the development of society, users of security products quality requirements are also increasingly high, therefore, in the future for the quality of products will inevitably become the focus of the security enterprises.
As an important part of the security system, monitoring products are the focus of the focus, among which as an important procedure of the product -- dispensing is an important factor affecting product quality, so the selection of dispensing equipment must be accurate and reliable, in order to win enough market share, bigger and stronger.
As a professional camera module dispenser, this dispenser is a very suitable for the field process requirements of the system. Dispensing machine dispensing precision: control the dispensing time accurate to 1ms. Meet the process requirements of different customers, can greatly reduce customer costs; High dispensing frequency, continuous dispensing frequency up to 3000HZ, service life up to about 1.5 billion times, reduce customer maintenance costs; We can also according to the customer's specific process and technical requirements for customized non-standard automation equipment.
Suzhou Detech Automation Technology Co., Ltd. Was established in 2007 in suzhou, is a collection of production, research and development, sales and service in one of the state-level high-tech enterprises, providing professional paint coating equipment, glue dispensing equipment, lubrication equipment and automation equipment and related customized services, is the world's leading supplier of fluid control solutions and services.
1. Gac group announced that its joint venture company, gac Toyota, will invest 11.329 billion yuan to expand its new energy vehicle production capacity, adding 400,000 new vehicles in the future, and it plans to put all of them into operation by 2022.
2. Recently, Swiss rechargeable inorganic battery technology company Innolith AG announced that they have developed a high-density lithium battery, which can support the safe range of electric cars for 1000 km
3. Jinan city introduced foxconn, which invested 5 billion yuan to build a high-tech industrial project of high-power chip industry
4. Sign another twenty 18-meter pure electric articulated buses! Byd has scored back-to-back orders from northern Europe's biggest bus operator
5. Trina Solar (changzhou) Technology Co.,Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trina Solar Co., ltd. and Guangzhou Great Power Energy&Technology Co.,Ltd., will jointly set up Jiangsu TianHui Lithium Battery Co., ltd. to engage in the research, development, production and sales of lithium ion batteries and battery systems.
6. Bosch will work with Powercell to develop fuel cell stack technology and produce products that will be used primarily in passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles.
7. From January to April, byd installed 5.591GWh of power battery and energy storage battery, and sold 97,200 new energy vehicles, up 123.13% year on year.
8. Changzhou Baili Lithium Electric Wisdom Factory Co., LTD., a wholly-owned subsidiary of baili technology, won the bid of sichuan new lithium energy technology co., LTD.The first phase of the production line equipment intelligent powder integrated system of the 50,000 ton/year lithium anode material project won the bid of 466 million yuan.
1. Global semiconductor revenue in 2018 totaled $474.6 billion, up 12.5% from 2017.
2. Tianjin FAW Xiali Automobile Co.,Ltd. And nanjing Bordrin new energy Automobile Co., ltd. signed a framework agreement, under which the two parties will set up a joint venture to produce new energy vehicles.
3. According to foreign media reports, German auto supplier Bosch said it has reached a license agreement with Swedish fuel cell component manufacturer Powercell to jointly produce hydrogen fuel cells on a large scale for heavy commercial vehicles.
4. Zte electrician will divide the business group and set up a subsidiary, zte hydrogen technology, which will develop "hydrogen production" and "power generation" series products with methanol fuel cell technology as the core.
5. The first solar energy module project in Zhangjiakou -- 500MW of the first phase of Zhangjiakou huanou international project was officially put into operation.
6. Phylion Battery started pre-ipo financing, and obtained 922 million yuan of strategic investment from Yingke , National electric investment industry fund, Haitong new energy, Haitong innovative securities, Boxin fund and other funds.
1. Tianpeng Power supply and SUPER SOCO suke intelligent, the holding subsidiary of aoyang shunchang company, signed the strategic cooperation agreement on the joint development and manufacturing of electric motorcycles and batteries for electric bicycles.
2. Zhejiang plans to carry out demonstration and pilot projects of hydrogen energy industry in Jiaxing and other four cities, with the goal of hydrogen energy industry exceeding 10 billion yuan by 2022.
3. Gowinsemi has shipped more than 15 million chips in total, which is the first FPGA manufacturer in China that can provide vehicle gauge chips.
4. The first batch of 5G mobile phones of China unicom are all in place, 15 5G mobile phones and 5G CPE of 12 brands, including OPPO, vivo, huawei, xiaomi, zte, Nubia and other well-known brands.
5. Recently, GREAT POWER announced that in order to expand the industrial development space and layout the energy storage market for the future, the company plans to set up jiangsu tianhui lithium battery co., ltd. with .trina solar (changzhou) technology co., Ltd.
6. Recently, CATL and Huawei technologies co., ltd. signed a cooperation agreement in Shanghai. The two sides will carry out in-depth cooperation, realize complementary advantages and win-win cooperation, and welcome new opportunities for intelligent development.
7, Hunan Blest. engineering technology co., Ltd., announcement said that the company on April 16 and Easpring(changzhou) new materials co., LTD. Signed a "Easpring lithium electricity science and technology new material industry base project in the first stage annual output of 20000 tons of li-ion battery cathode material intelligent plant design, procurement, construction project contract (EPC) integration contract.
8. Suzhou king-long, shenzhen xin lan energy and Beijing.Bitnei. signed a tripartite agreement on the utilization of power battery echelon, made use of their respective advantages in the utilization of retired battery echelon of new energy vehicles, decided to form an industrial chain cooperation and signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement on the full life cycle management of power battery.
1、Recently, GEM announced that Jingmen GEM, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jinmen GEM, andenergy signed the strategic cooperation framework agreement on the purchase and sales of ternary anode material precursor with respect to the cooperation in technology, production capacity guarantee and market resources of ternary anode material precursor.
2、South Korea's SK Innovation is close to an agreement to build a factory in China, according to a Reuters news agency update, in talks to form a battery joint venture with Volkswagen and its Chinese partners
3、Recently, the sodium nickel battery energy storage pilot project of CheerwinGroup was successfully put into operation, and Tianneng Group started the lithium battery energy storage business with total
4、LG chem recently said it has reached an agreement with VinFast, a Vietnamese electric car maker, to form a joint venture to boost battery pack capacity.
5、The opening of Changan Automobile's global intelligent research and development platform and the establishment of the global research and development center in liangjiang new area of Chongqing officially mark that changan automobile has entered the research and development 4.0 era of "independent innovation and global coordination".
6、Tesla CEO elon musk said in a statement that the tesla electric car can play video when it is stopped and connected to a WiFi network.
7、Australia has launched the world's first thermal battery for energy storage, with a life span of 20 years 80% lower than lithium batteries.
8、CATL on the evening of the 8th disclosure of the first quarter results forecast, the company is expected to January 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019 attributable to the listed company shareholders net profit of 992 million yuan to 1.16 billion yuan, compared with the same period last year increased 140% to 170%.
1. Tesla installs the 7MWh backup power storage system for Japanese trains, which can provide enough power for the safe operation of trains to the next station in case of power grid failure.
2. CATL established a joint-venture energy storage enterprise with KSTAR, mainly dealing with PCS of energy storage system, integration of light storage and charging and other products.
3. Recently, the production line design and equipment integration provided by Bailead started the project of the wisdom factory of Easpring lithium anode materials.
4、Recently, jiangxi Gao Bo Technology co., Ltd. 4.5m ultra-thin double light lithium battery foil production success, the product weight 40. 3g/m2, tensile strength and elongation and other performance indicators to meet customer demand.
5. Recently, CATL announced that it planned to set up a joint venture company with Zhejiang Ji Run Automobile co., Ltd. and that it had completed the industrial and commercial registration and obtained the business license.
6. According to businesskorea, the sales volume of automotive electronic products of Samsung electronics and LG electronics continues to maintain a high growth rate of over 20%.
1. The launch ceremony of Celluno's new energy battery project was held in nanjing, China. With a total investment of 1 billion euros (7.529 billion yuan) and a production capacity of 15 gigawatt hours, the first phase of the project is expected to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2020 and the third phase by the end of 2025. The project is expected to generate 15 billion yuan in revenue after delivery.
2. CATL has signed a supply contract of battery cells with Powin Energy, which will purchase 1.85GWh cells from CATL, mainly lithium iron phosphate batteries.
3. Tianqi Lithium, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tianqi Lithium Kwinana Pty Ltd, has signed a long-term supply agreement with SKI and Ecopro respectively, according to the announcement of Tianqi Lithium.
4. Jiangsu Welion New Energy Battery co., Ltd. held a groundbreaking ceremony for the first phase of solid state battery project. The total investment of the solid-state battery project is 500 million yuan.
5. Recently, Zhejiang Geely holding group and Daimler ag announced that they will set up a joint venture company to jointly operate and promote the transformation of smart brand globally, and devote themselves to building smart into a global leading brand of high-end electric smart cars. The joint venture is headquartered in China and the two parties will each hold a 50 percent stake.
6. Recently, Samsung reported that it has completed the construction of its new $1.3 billion factory in the city of wacheng, and the company's 'wow.'
1. Recently, Shanghai electric power station group and new energy branch of Huadian Xinjiang Power Generation co., Ltd signed the cooperation framework agreement of 100MWh energy storage in urumqi, Xinjiang.
2. The production of supporting parts for the first supplier of SAIC-CATL base has laid a solid foundation for the production of the first new energy vehicle of sSAIC-CATL base.
3. The opening ceremony of the 4 phase 3.8gw high-efficiency crystalline silicon battery project of tongwei solar energy chengdu was held recently in tongwei solar energy Chengdu base
4. Fortum, a Finnish energy supplier, is entering the lithium battery recycling market, taking advantage of a process developed by Crisolteq of Finland
5. Sunwoda will build the power battery cell and pack manufacturing r&d, design and production base in Nanjing lishui industrial new town.
6. BYD and HUAWEI signed a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement in Shenzhen. In the future, the two sides will conduct in-depth exchanges and cooperation in the fields of intelligent automobile network connection, intelligent driving, intelligent cloud rail and intelligent park.
7. Energy leader byd and Mexican energy fund Pireos Capital signed the cooperation program of 100MWh battery energy storage system, and officially launched the largest "photovoltaic + energy storage" new energy project group in Mexican industry and commerce, to help the country's clean energy transformation and upgrading.
Recently, four ministries and commissions jointly issued the notice on further improving the fiscal subsidy policy for the promotion and application of new energy vehicles. The subsidy policy in 2019 will be implemented from the same day (March 26), and the transition period will be March 26, solstice and June 25.
In the face of declining subsidies, the response of new energy vehicle companies has focused on reducing costs and raising prices. An important way to reduce costs is to return to lithium iron phosphate batteries from ternary batteries. Under the latest plan, subsidies for passenger cars, passenger cars and special purpose vehicles will fall by more than half on average from 2018.
The adjustment reflects the principle of advanced technology, reliable quality and guaranteed safety, and appropriately raises the threshold of technical indicators. The main performance is to steadily increase the threshold requirements for energy density of new energy vehicle power battery system, moderately increase the requirements for energy consumption of new energy vehicles, and raise the threshold requirements for driving range of pure electric passenger vehicles.
In terms of subsidy standards, the circular makes clear that according to the scale efficiency, cost reduction and other factors of new energy vehicles, as well as the provisions on the withdrawal of subsidy policies, the subsidy standards will be lowered to promote the survival of the fittest in the industry and prevent the market from drastic fluctuations.
The adjustment of subsidies to increase the slope strength, the phased release of pressure. According to the system arrangement of withdrawing subsidies after 2020, in order to make the smooth transition of the new energy automobile industry, the adjustment pressure will be released in stages.
"Notice on further improving the promotion and application of fiscal subsidy policy for new energy vehicles" is mainly reflected in the following three measures to regulate and control the new energy vehicle industry.
No subsidy for driving less than 20,000 km within 2 years
From 2019, for vehicles with operating mileage requirements, a part of the funds will be allocated after the completion of sales and registration, and the liquidation can be applied for according to the procedures after the mileage requirements are met.
After the policy is issued, vehicles with operating mileage requirements that are sold will not be subsidized if they drive less than 20,000 kilometers within 2 years from the registration date, and the advance funds will be deducted in the liquidation.
Local subsidies were replaced by subsidies for infrastructure and operational services
From 2019, models that meet the requirements of the announcement but fail to meet the technical conditions of subsidy in 2019 will also be included in the recommended model catalog.
Local governments should improve their policies. After the transition period, they will no longer provide subsidies for the purchase of new energy vehicles (except for new energy buses and fuel cell vehicles), but use them to support the construction of "weak board" of charging (hydrogenation) infrastructure and supporting operation services. If the local government continues to grant purchase subsidies, the central government will deduct relevant financial subsidies.
Set a three-month transition period
This year's new subsidies set a three-month transition period from March 26 to June 25 solstice. After the transition period, local governments will no longer subsidize the purchase of new energy vehicles other than new energy buses and fuel cell vehicles. Instead, fiscal funds will be used to support the construction of charging infrastructure and hydrogen refueling facilities. Otherwise, the central government will deduct the subsidies from the fiscal subsidies.
From network collection
1. Branch constant industrial co., LTD and liyang economic development zone management committee signed the branch constant li-ion battery intelligent new energy industrial park project investment letter of intent ", in liyang economic development zone investment of 3 billion yuan, relying on company lithium electricity equipment and lithium electricity positive materials and other industrial investment construction "constant lithium electricity new energy smart industrial park project".
2. Baic Blue valley announced that baic new energy, a subsidiary of baic, plans to set up a manufacturing joint venture with magna Ireland to build a high-end pure electric passenger car manufacturing base. The planned capacity of the project is 150,000 vehicles/year with an investment of about 2 billion yuan
3. Brilliance BMW invested 9.3 billion yuan to expand the dandong plant in preparation for x-series new cars produced in China
4. Yeti co., ltd. plans to invest and set up a fuel cell engine and its core parts manufacturing project in liangjiang new area of chongqing, with a total investment of 4.55 billion yuan. The project will eventually reach the capacity of producing 100,000 sets of fuel cell engines and electric reactors and other core parts through three phases of construction.
5. Chang An Announcement said, and su ning venture capital investment, faw group, ali, jointly set up the nanjing lead line of equity investment partnership, a total share of 9.76 billion yuan, including Chang An subscribed capital contribution of 1.6 billion yuan, after the partnership enterprises set up, investment in new energy cars share the travel industry, a travel company.
6. BYDdofficially released the e-series on March 21, 2019. The e-series was born on the e-platform, which is homologous and parallel to the dynasty EV series.
7. According to foreign media reports, Tesla CEO musk said today that the price of all tesla vehicles in stock will increase by about 3% from April 1. ,
8. The research and development team of CATL times conquered the key core technologies such as positive electrode and negative electrode material of power battery and developed the sample with specific energy (mass energy density) up to 304Wh/kg, winning the international competition.
1. In February, the total installed power of power batteries was about 2.24GWh, up 118 percent year-on-year. From the perspective of the total installed battery capacity, ningde times, byd guoxuan high-tech, and other top ten power battery enterprises have a total installed capacity of about 2.1GWh, accounting for 94% of the total.
2. Jing Fang Pphotoelectric invested 32.25 million euros to acquire Dutch Anteryon company as a whole and acquired 73% equity of Anteryon company.
3. Chengdu will fully promote the construction of 933 industrialization projects in 2019, involving power batteries, lithium ion batteries and other projects.
4. E-zn participated in the cell purchasing activities organized by hyundai kia automobile group co., ltd. in South Korea, and recently received the notification of supplier selection from hyundai kia. The order demand in the next six years is expected to reach 13. 48 GWH.
5. The second batch of grid-side energy storage power station in Jiang Su -- Jiang Bei Power storage power station in Nanjing officially started construction. The capacity of lithium battery energy storage power station constructed in this station is up to 193.6mwh, and its cascade utilization and lithium power scale are both among the top in China.
6. Guangzhou Automobile group co., LTD. Plans to produce cars in cooperation with electric car maker nextev, the company's chairman said recently.
As we all know, LED lamps have the advantages of low power consumption, long service life, rugged durability, energy saving and environmental protection, etc. Based on this, the global lighting market is rapidly phasing out incandescent lamps, and LED lamps have become the mainstream light source in the lighting field.
According to the authoritative forecast, by 2020, LED lighting product sales will account for about 70% of the total sales of the entire lighting appliance industry.
Lighting industry will be more and more fierce competition, LED lighting enterprises on dispensing equipment performance requirements and requirements will inevitably be higher and higher, especially in the packaging link requirements are very strict, affecting the use of products.
Packaging is to connect the external lead to the electrode of the LED chip, protect the chip and improve the efficiency of light removal.
Protect LED core and welding wire by glue. The glue dispensing on PCB board has strict requirements on the colloid shape after curing, which is directly related to the output brightness of backlight products. The process also takes on the task of adding phosphors (white leds).
At present, LED packaging is mainly a little bit of glue, sealing, molding three. Basically, the difficulties in process control are mainly the problems of bubbles, missing materials and black spots.
The selection of adhesive materials to choose a good combination of epoxy and stent. The main difficulty is to control the amount of glue, because epoxy glue will thicken during use. The dispensing of white LED also has the problem of luminescent color difference caused by phosphors precipitation.
The LED is encapsulated in the form of encapsulation. The filling and sealing process is to inject liquid epoxy into the LED molding cavity first, then insert the pressed and welded LED bracket, put it into the oven to let the epoxy solidify, and then remove it from the LED molding cavity to form.
Put the pressed and welded LED support into the mold, use the hydraulic press to close the mold and vacuum the upper and lower molds, put the solid epoxy into the inlet of the glue channel, heat it with the hydraulic push rod and press it into the mold glue channel, and then the epoxy goes into each LED forming groove along the glue channel and solidifies.
For the LED industry, glue coating is not only the packaging of products, lamp holder, point light and other links need to use glue dispensing equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a good dispenser, which can not only ensure the performance of the product, enhance the user experience, but also can save enterprise cost and improve efficiency. Di taiqi PCB (flux) glue machine is such a very suitable for the LED industry glue dispenser.
PCB (flux) glue machine
◆High glue coating precision: control the glue time accurate to 1ms, feed pressure accurate to 1Psi, ensure that the amount of glue with the glue time linear change.
◆Exquisite design of glue channel: Bimba rubber is adopted for diaphragm to ensure complete sealing, and conical design for on-off valve head to increase the fitting area and realize complete blocking of glue.
◆Good compatibility of wetted parts of valve body: wetted parts of valve body are available in UHMWPE(ultra high molecular weight polyethylene), Delrin and Teflon, which can meet the process requirements of most customers.
DETECH has since its establishment, we always adhering to the "and rely on the frontier, sophisticated and reliable high-tech oriented, insist on the best quality products and most perfect service for the customer provide sustainable value to promote" the spirit, for the enterprise users solve the artificial dispensing operations efficiency low, product qualified rate is low, waste rubber and other series of problems, improve the enterprise product quality, production capacity, work efficiency and reduce labor costs, to improve the efficiency of the enterprise.
1. According to the announcement issued by ZhongTian Technology, the company will issue 3.965 billion yuan of convertible bonds, of which 1.577 billion yuan will be invested in the 950MWh distributed energy storage power station project.
2. Chang zhou Peng Hui Plant is planned to be preliminarily completed at the end of September this year, and equipment installation and commissioning will be carried out in the fourth quarter successively, so as to form 2Gwh capacity by the end of the year and put into mass production in 2020.
3. Xin Wang Da will be supported by the green and low-carbon industry development fund of shenzhen. The total investment of the project is 75 million yuan.
4. Corvus energy has signed a contract with Norwegian power systems (NES) to install the world's largest Marine battery pack on the Havila Kystrutens coastal vessel.
5. Tian Ji Automobile and GoFun chuxing started comprehensive strategic cooperation
6. The construction, decoration and electromechanical installation of the 200 million Wh solid-state battery pilot production line of Gan Feng Lithium started.
7. Yi Wei lithium energy announced on March 6 that its subsidiary huizhou yiwei jineng participated in the cell procurement activities organized by hyundai kia, and recently received the notification of supplier selection issued by hyundai kia. The order demand in the next six years is expected to reach 13. 48 GWH.
8. Recently, following the FCV80, the first commercial fuel cell wide-body lightweight passenger in China, another fuel cell from MAXUS of saic chase has been trial-installed and rolled out.
At this year's two sessions, as one of the pillar industries of China's national economy, the automobile industry has been mentioned many times in this year's government work report, and new energy vehicles have been "named" many times. At the same time, electric development has become a key task of the development of the automobile industry.
New energy vehicle
The report proposes to deepen the research and development and application of big data and artificial intelligence, cultivate new generation of information technology, high-end equipment, biomedicine, new energy vehicles, new materials and other emerging industrial clusters, and strengthen the digital economy.
Under the overall bleak background, the new energy vehicle market is extremely hot.
Statistics from the China association of automobile manufacturers show that China produced and sold 91,000 and 96,000 new energy vehicles in January, up 113% and 138% respectively compared with the same period last year.
This year's government work report still attaches great importance to new energy vehicles, further highlighting the government policy support for the development of new energy vehicles.
Reduce the cost of crossing roads and Bridges
In the report, we will deepen reform of the toll road system, reduce the cost of crossing roads and Bridges, and crack down on unreasonable examination and approval of passenger and cargo vehicles and arbitrary fees and fines.
Within two years, we will basically eliminate toll booths at provincial boundaries of expressways across the country, and make it possible to collect tolls without stopping.
The implementation of these favorable policies will surely guide the desire and pursuit of car purchase and consumption of our people, save the cost of car use, and thus promote the vigorous development of the automobile industry.
Stabilize automobile consumption
The report mentioned: stabilize automobile consumption, continue to implement the new energy vehicle purchase preferential policies. We will develop new forms of consumption and new business models, and promote the integrated development of online and offline consumption.
With policy support and consumption encouragement, the new energy vehicle market enjoys obvious advantages in development. It is believed that with the implementation of relevant policies, the market of new energy automobile industry will gradually accelerate its expansion.
Reduce the tax burden
In this government work report, we will implement even larger tax cuts. We will combine the inclusive tax cuts with the structural tax cuts and focus on reducing the tax burden on manufacturing and small and micro businesses.
We will reduce the current tax rate from 16 percent to 13 percent for industries such as manufacturing, and from 10 percent to 9 percent for industries such as transportation and construction.
For manufacturers of power batteries, new energy vehicles, and lithium battery materials and equipment, the lower tax rate will further reduce their burden and accelerate their development.
The Belt and Road
Promote joint development of "One Belt And One Road". We will continue to discuss, build and share, follow market principles and international norms, give full play to the role of enterprises, promote infrastructure connectivity, strengthen international cooperation on production capacity, and expand cooperation in the third-party market. The second "One Belt And One Road" international cooperation summit BBS will be held successfully. We will promote sound and orderly development of outbound investment cooperation.
In the government work report, it is proposed to promote the joint construction of "One Belt And One Road", which will help domestic advantageous enterprises to go global, strengthen international production capacity cooperation and expand the cooperation in the third market, which will be conducive to the production capacity transfer and cooperation development of domestic power battery and new energy vehicle enterprises in countries along the "One Belt And One Road".
from the Internet
1.Toshiba corp. recently revealed that it has developed a new type of lithium-ion battery for small electric cars that can be charged quickly and last a long time. It can travel 320 kilometers in six minutes on a charge, about three times as much as in the past. Toshiba is aiming for mass production in the first half of the 2020s.
2, on the two sessions this year, the age of CATL New Energy Technology Co., Ltd, President and chief operating officer yu-qun zeng, submit the vigorously promotion of new energy, proposals to promote the development of the real economy, Suggestions based on the advantages and bottleneck for the development of new energy industry in our country, renewable energy, electrochemical energy storage, development of new energy vehicles fusion.
3. According to the announcement issued by lanxiao science and technology, the company recently signed a 4000t/a lithium carbonate production line construction, operation and technical service contract with QingHai JinTai lithium co., Ltd. The contract amount is 624 million yuan, and the production line will be completed and put into production before the end of December 2019.
4. Geely group announced the latest brand structure. Geely new energy will be an independent sub-brand, focusing on new energy models in the future.
5. Byten automobile plans to transfer the automobile production qualification of Tian Jin Faw Hua Li Automobile Co., Ltd. to Nanjing.
6. Recently, three production lines of lithium iron phosphate power and energy storage battery of Qinghai Shi Dai New Energy Technology Co., Ltd were put into production.
7. Surging battery demand in Germany ningde era expects to increase the capacity of German factories to 60GWh by 2026
1.Toshiba corp. recently revealed that it has developed a new type of lithium-ion battery for small electric cars that can be charged quickly and last a long time. The car can travel 320 kilometers in six minutes, about three times as long as in the past. Toshiba is aiming for mass production in the first half of the 2020s.
2. Built three lithium battery production lines for the new energy of qinghai era for the lithium battery industry with 100 billion yuan.
3. With a total investment of 22 billion yuan, the AESC power high-energy storage and high-safety flexible packaging smart battery project will be launched in jiangyin, jiangsu province, with an annual production capacity of 20GWh tri-power batteries and electrode materials.
4.CATL is building a lithium electronic battery plant near erfort in eastern Germany at a cost of 240 million euros, which is scheduled to start production in 2021 with an initial annual capacity of 14 gigawatt hours. The company recently said its annual capacity would increase to 60 gigawatt hours by 2026, and that German battery demand would soon reach 100 gigawatt hours.
1. Pioneer intelligent equipment co., ltd. located in the high-tech zone of wuxi has signed a framework agreement for the production of lithium battery equipment with Northvolt, a European battery manufacturer. The two parties plan to carry out business cooperation of about 1.939 billion yuan in the future to officially enter the European lithium battery market.
2. Shandong tianyue silicon carbide power semiconductor chip r&d and industrialization project officially started. With a total investment of 650 million yuan, the project occupies a total plant area of 2,400 square meters. It will construct a silicon carbide power chip production line and a silicon carbide electric vehicle drive module production line, respectively, and utilize the vacant area of the original plant for construction.
3. Anhui suzhou high-tech zone held the launching ceremony of key projects in 2019, with a total investment of 7.5 billion yuan. Among them, shendi's annual output of 120,000 wafers MEMS gyroscope series inertial sensor and chip production line project has a total investment of 1 billion yuan, and the planned investment in 2019 is 402 million yuan.
New energy sector
1. Chongqing BYD New Energy Vehicle Battery production base and "Yunba" project commencement activity was held in bishan district.
2, Shell announced an all-stock acquisition of Sonnen, the largest European manufacturer of energy storage batteries and a German domestic energy storage giant, significantly expanding its presence in the energy storage sector.
3. Baic new energy recently signed the agreement on deepening strategic cooperation in the medium and long term (2019-2023) with prade and ningde times. Ningde times and prade on baic new energy supply of power battery system products.
4. Tesla's Shanghai plant broke ground several months ago. According to the latest foreign media report, research report of warren capital company shows that tesla will borrow about $2 billion from Chinese Banks to build its large battery and automobile plant in Shanghai.
1. The ministry of industry and information technology has announced the first batch of new energy subsidy models in 2019. This time, 106 new energy subsidy models from 49 enterprises were announced, including 98 pure electric products. The new batch of subsidized models includes models with a range of 500 kilometers, reflecting consumers' demand for high mileage. In addition, the number of bus and special vehicle subsidies compared to the same period last year has decreased.
2. Hangzhou people's government issued the following statement: with an investment of 4.9 billion yuan, over 700MW photovoltaic power stations will be built within two years!
3. Aichi Automobile will acquire 50% shares of lufeng automobile held by jiangling holdings, establish a new joint venture company and realize holding, and obtain the qualification of electric vehicle production.
4. Recently, Jiangsu Lianyungang development zone and zhejiang yongyuan group successfully signed a framework investment agreement, and the two sides reached cooperation intention on the vehicle manufacturing project with a total investment of 2.5 billion yuan and an annual output of 100,000 new energy vehicles.
5. Zhimao Electronics co., Ltd. announced that it has signed a cooperation intention with Shanghai qunyi energy equipment co., ltd. to officially enter the hydrogen fuel cell testing market, seize business opportunities in the new energy industry, and add new momentum to the company's operation.
6.Recently, Wuxi Lead Intelligent Equipment Co., ltd. located in the high-tech zone signed a framework agreement for the production of lithium battery Equipment with the European battery manufacturer Northvolt. The two sides plan to carry out business cooperation of about 1.939 billion yuan in the future to Lead the formal entry into the European lithium battery market.
7. The Xuzhou production base of new energy passenger vehicles of kaiwo officially started to design a battery PACK factory with a total production capacity of 300,000 vehicles per year, meeting the requirements of core components for production.
8, Oil giant shell into energy storage! Buy sonnen, a German firm specialising in home storage, Europe's biggest battery maker.
9. The total investment is 3 billion yuan! The suining power battery project in jiangsu is designed for building an energy storage power station with an annual output of 1 billion ampere hours.
1. CATL officer recently has signed an agreement with Honda in Tokyo, formal hand in hand together to build products for electric cars of the future market.
2. Recently, BYD released sales data for January 2019. According to official statistics from byd, nearly 60,000 units were delivered in January, up 77% year-on-year. Among them, the sales volume of new energy vehicles reached 32,000, up 342% year-on-year.
3. The government of Shijiazhuang issued a notice on the plan of key construction projects in Shijiazhuang in 2019, which involves a number of electric power, new energy vehicles and lithium battery projects.
4. According to the investor interaction platform of guancheng datong, guancheng ruimin, the holding subsidiary of the company, has developed a long life sanyuan soft-pack battery for energy storage to provide high-quality matching power supply for energy storage system customers.
5. Helmholtz, an upstream electric vehicle enterprise, received 30 million RMB in series A investment from China cogia fund.
6. Gac new energy expands product matrix to build a 5-seat pure electric SUV, which will be officially displayed at the Shanghai auto show in April this year and put into production in the second half of this year.
7. XingCYun Co., Ltd. and ningde times signed a service contract of 100 million yuan for testing laboratory of power battery performance
8. Hangzhou people's government has announced that it will invest 4.9 billion yuan to build over 700MW photovoltaic power stations within two years.
9. Chongqing AiPu technology high-end semiconductor chip industrial park settled in De Yang, with a total investment of 10 billion yuan.
1. Aiming at new energy vehicles and AI, Didi and BAIC New Energy recently announced the establishment of a joint venture company, JingJu New Energy Vehicle Technology co., Ltd
2. The national development and reform commission and other ten departments have issued a document to continuously optimize the subsidy structure of new energy vehicles, continuously optimize the subsidy structure of new energy vehicles, adhere to the orientation of strengthening the strong, and use more subsidies to support the sales of new energy vehicles with advanced comprehensive performance, and encourage the development of new energy vehicles with high technology level.
3. Evergrande acquired 58.07% equity of kainai and built new energy vehicles with iron heart
4.: deepen the research and development of solid lithium anode materials, and the subsidy has limited impact on the company
5. Camel is planning to launch the first annual production of 4 million KVAH high-performance car battery project in anhui
6. Baic new energy and huawei signed a comprehensive business cooperation agreement, jointly established the "1873 Davidson innovation laboratory", and jointly developed the next generation of smart network connected electric vehicle technology
7. After the acquisition of NEVS, one week after the acquisition of kanai new energy, Evergrande health issued a notice that its Swedish electric vehicle company NEVS and Swedish supercar company koenigsegg signed a cooperation agreement and will jointly establish a joint venture to build "the world's top new energy vehicles".
8. Chang Jiang Automobile's 10 billion yuan new energy complete vehicle project is located in yantai, shandong province. It is engaged in the research, development, production and sales of pure electric commercial vehicles, pure electric passenger vehicles, batteries, motors, electronic control and other core components.
9. Zte released support for AX6000(802.11ax dual-frequency wi-fi) ultra-gigabit home gateway ZXHN F2867S.
With the rise of the new energy automobile industry, the demand for power batteries has increased greatly. However, the problem is that the production capacity of high-quality power batteries cannot meet the market demand, while the supply of low-end capacity exceeds the demand.
In response to this problem, on January 25, the ministry of industry and information technology revised the "lithium ion battery industry standard conditions" and "lithium ion battery industry standard announcement interim management measures".
The revised interim measures for regulating conditions and management of the lithium battery industry shall come into force on February 15, 2019.
The revised version of the standard conditions strictly controls the new lithium ion battery (including supporting facilities) projects that simply expand capacity and have low technical level. The capacity utilization rate and research and development capability of lithium battery are put forward.
As can be seen from the new standard conditions, the state should mainly guide lithium battery enterprises to focus more on technological upgrading, prevent the industry from blindly dealing with new lithium battery capacity, encourage enterprises to become bigger and stronger, and enhance market competitiveness through technological upgrading.
It is worth noting that the "specification conditions" in addition to the removal of the capacity requirements for lithium ion battery enterprises, and the various technical routes of the detailed provisions.
The production capacity and technological parameters of the four major lithium battery material enterprises were also simplified, and the "technological initiative" was further returned to the enterprises.
The personage inside course of study thinks, because normative condition is right, battery 4 big material make clear strict quality checks a standard to ask, so to new energy car USES power battery to have quality promotion effect likewise.
Therefore, improving the performance of power battery products is still the focus of the task of battery enterprises.
1. Using gestures to control cars will soon become a reality. LG will provide gesture recognition system for mercedes-benz.
2. Xingyun and CATL enter the field of energy storage and charging.
3. Tektronix is working with CharIN to accelerate the research and development of a combined battery charging system for battery-powered electric vehicles.
4. According to Wood Mackenzie, after a year of ups and downs in the global solar market, 2019 is likely to be a big year with more than 100GW of new pv installations worldwide.
5. Aiming at the surging opportunities of electric vehicles, Toyota and panasonic will set up a battery joint venture in 2020, and Toyota and panasonic will set up a joint venture to jointly produce electric vehicle batteries in 2020.
6. Xiang guangda, chairman of aoyama industrial, announced at the Gandhi nagar summit in gujarat in 2019 that he would invest $3 billion in Dholera to build a stainless steel and electric car battery plant.
7. The first overseas 50,000 tons battery grade nickel chemical project jointly invested byand CATL commenced.
8. Won the new energy vehicle orders, Fujitsu original factory + agent identity perfect layout of automotive electronics industry chain.
9, Boe flexible AMOLED panel yield breakthrough, the world's first TV panel shipments.
With the governments and major car companies have developed a fuel car withdrawal schedule, the trend of electrification is accelerating, the global zero emissions and the goal of a comprehensive electrification task is imminent!
Wang chuanfu, chairman of byd auto, delivers a keynote speech at the "global zero emission and comprehensive electrification conference" at BBS (2019), the all-china electric vehicle forum, in Beijing, jan 12, 2017. [photo/VCG] Judging from the market performance and characteristics, the process of electrification in China will be more rapid and fierce than that in most countries, he said. We can see from the data of these years, especially the data of 2018, it is clear that the trend and momentum of this transformation is getting faster and faster.
As the industry's high-profile industry event, in 2019 China electric car one hundred people on the BBS, industry experts and related leaders discussed from different angles to promote the comprehensive development trend of the electric industry and the current problems, their views on advancing the global realization the goal of zero discharge and comprehensive electric has the very vital significance.
Chen qingtai (President of China electric vehicle all-in-one association) :
Chen qingtai, President of the all-china association of electric vehicles, said that electric vehicles are a new round of changes in the industrial revolution and can solve the difficulties in energy and transportation.
He believes that electric cars have entered the industrialization stage. To assess the depth of the impact of the car revolution, look beyond electric cars to the future of energy, transport and cities. To fully achieve the efficiency of the automobile revolution for the benefit of society, it is necessary to plan, plan and promote the future automobile, energy, transportation and city as an integrated whole, so as to achieve good results.
Chen qingtai pointed out that China has been engaged in electric vehicles for 10 years, and the industry has reached a higher level almost every year. The recognition degree of electric vehicles in the market has increased year by year, and the market that was completely driven by policies has shifted to the dual drive of policies and the market.
From now on to 2020 is a node, China's electric vehicle industry is facing two major challenges: the decline of subsidy policy and the influx of foreign investment. Chen qingtai suggested that Chinese companies should treat them in a peaceful manner.
First, we must do our work conscientiously and improve our core competitiveness. Second, we must learn from foreign investment with an open mind.
Wan gang (vice chairman of the CPPCC national committee and chairman of China association for science and technology) :
Vice chairman of the CPPCC national committee, chairman of China association for science and technology wan gang believes that the current involves the adjustment of energy structure, the electric car industry revolution, the smart grid construction, transport infrastructure upgrades, a new generation of mobile communication support, the adjustment of the industrial chain and transform, standards and regulations adjustment and job transfer, etc., it is a mammoth industrial revolution. Each is a longer cycle, affecting the whole society's huge systems engineering.
Therefore, it is necessary for the government to prepare for a rainy day and make a top-level design. From the very beginning, automobile, energy, communication, transportation and city should be taken into comprehensive consideration, so as to achieve technology coordination, planning coordination, policy coordination and laws and regulations coordination for orderly progress. It is of great importance to break down the barriers, open the market and strengthen the cross-disciplinary and cross-industry collaborative innovation.
At the bottom of this disruptive change is renewable energy, which is a high integration of electrification, network connection, intelligence and sharing. Wan gang said, "these aspects are exactly the emerging fields with good development status in China in recent years, which have certain comparative advantages. China could be a winner if it gets it right.
Miao wei (minister of the ministry of industry and information technology) :
Of the People's Republic of China ministry of industry and information technology minister MiaoWei in his speech said that relevant departments are promptly formulate subsidy policy in 2019, the general rule is to ensure all subsidies are withdrawn in 2021, the industry will not occur large fluctuations, the release of the phased TuiPo brought about by the pressure, to prevent a TuiPo slope is too large, a big, and for the next fall.
In the end, miao wei added that the financial subsidies will be gradually withdrawn. How to maintain the smooth transition of the new energy vehicle industry to the post-subsidy era and maintain the healthy and sustainable development of the industry are the common challenges facing the whole industry at present and in the future.
Ouyang minggao: (executive vice President of the all-china electric vehicle association)
Ouyang minggao, executive vice President of the all-china electric vehicle association, believes in BBS analysis that the price of battery system will reach around $100 in 2025. Based on the calculation of the whole life cycle cost, pure electric vehicles have the advantage of cost performance compared with fuel vehicles.
Ouyang minggao believes that the future development path of the new energy vehicle market is as follows:
In terms of electrification, the lithium ion battery is 350 watt-hours /kg, the system is 250 watt-hours /kg, and the price is reduced to 100 dollars/KWH. Pure electric vehicles run 400-500 kilometers with 50 KWH power and 200kg heavy batteries, and the comprehensive cost of purchasing-vehicle is equivalent to that of fuel vehicles. PEM fuel cell technology in the fuel cell is mature, more than 350 km car models may have a price advantage over pure electric vehicles.
In terms of new energy, the price of photovoltaic power generation in renewable resources is comparable to that of coal power generation. Scale of distributed energy; Various charging technologies in the charging infrastructure are mature and compatible, and the infrastructure is relatively popular to meet the needs of electric vehicles. In the energy Internet, V2G mainstream technology and mainstream business model suitable for China's national conditions have been formed, and the business form has entered the growth stage.
Li zhi (regulatory director, national energy administration) :
Li zhi, regulatory director of the national energy administration, believes that car companies should be encouraged to participate in charging services, and will improve the charging infrastructure standard system in the future.
In li ye's opinion, the supporting infrastructure work of new energy electric vehicles in the future will mainly focus on four aspects. Second, accelerate the design and construction of charging infrastructure; Third, improve the standard system of basic design of charging, and guide and promote the development of charging network; Fourth, encourage car companies to deeply participate in charging services, explore innovative charging business models, and consider further reducing government intervention to give play to the role of market allocation of resources.
However, Mr Li said there were three main problems with pure electric vehicles at the current stage: the low utilization rate of charging facilities, the still low level of technology and the need for strong ev pile synergy.
As for the next step of the work plan, li zhi said:
One is to support the exploration and innovation of charging business model;
Second, accelerate the development of advanced technologies;
Third, promote the integrated development of charging service platform.
derived from the network
As competition escalates, companies that "make up the number" will be wiped out
Whether the slope mentioned in the online version is true or not, it is certain that it is very unfavorable for the new energy vehicle enterprises with low technical threshold. Industry insiders generally believe that these low technology threshold car companies are not competitive, the future is likely to exit the market.
In the past two years, new energy vehicles, as a hot industry, have a large amount of capital investment, we all want to share a piece of the pie. According to statistics, from 2016 to 2018, China added more than 200 new energy vehicle enterprises. But at the same time, in the last two years, there have been more than 60 bankruptcies. It can be said that for most of the new energy vehicle companies, they may not achieve mass production by 2020. They are still desperate to go ahead despite the fact that they know they will be eliminated by the market.
In general, the new energy vehicle industry will only get bigger and bigger if the price scale is improved, the power battery technology is improved and the cost is reduced. After the subsidy goes down and the technical threshold is raised, the industry reshuffle will be intensified. Some "impostor" enterprises will be cleaned out and leave the market when they cannot get the subsidy to support the cost.
Product upgrading and scale production is the king
At present, the whole market, especially leading enterprises, is not to profit, the focus is on scale effect. With the acceptance and recognition of consumers, enterprises can go on. It is not difficult to see from the attitude of various new energy vehicle companies that the wise choice is to take a long-term view, whether the subsidy is declining or the profit is reduced. The corresponding way is mainly to upgrade the technology, improve their products and fundamentally solve the problem.
DETECH Automation Technology co., Ltd. has been engaged in the dispensing industry for 11 years, and is committed to the power battery industry core, module, PACK related adhesion, heat conduction, sealing, solder protection and other all-fluid application process solutions. Can be targeted to provide automatic intelligent process monitoring and data acquisition requirements of the coating system. DETECH can help the new energy vehicle industry to improve energy density, help enterprises to upgrade products, large-scale production.
Hydrogen is an excellent fuel and its main application is in fuel cells. At present, the main application scenarios of fuel cell include transportation, stationary application and portable application. At present, major developed countries in the world attach great importance to the development of hydrogen energy.
According to global data, the global fuel cell installation increased by 30% to 670MW in 2017, 455.7 MW for mobile, 213.5 MW for stationary and 0.5 MW for portable. As of December 2017, global sales of fuel cell passenger vehicles totaled nearly 6,000. Toyota Mirai sold 5,300 vehicles in total, including 2,900 in the United States, 2,100 in Japan and 200 in Europe, accounting for more than 90% of the total sales of fuel cell passenger vehicles worldwide. There are 328 stations, 139 in operation in Europe, 118 in Asia and 68 in North America.
At present, the domestic market of fuel cell passenger vehicles is zero, and the main commercial vehicles are passenger car manufacturers. In the medium and long term, the commercial vehicle market will first show explosive growth. The reasons are as follows:
Domestic subsidies for large commercial vehicles more
Commercial vehicles are less cost sensitive
Commercial vehicles (especially passenger cars), due to their large body size, can simply increase their endurance by adding hydrogen storage bottles, which requires less hydrogen storage technology.
Compared with Japan and South Korea, the United States, Europe, where is our gap?
The technical level
Overall start late, the technology is temporarily backward; At present, the company is introducing overseas leading enterprises to accelerate its development
The Japanese government's promotion of hydrogen energy and fuel cells, including stationary applications, is the largest in the world. Japan
Fuel cell shipments/installations account for more than 60% of the world
The United States:
Master the world's most advanced technology, gather many of the world's leading companies; Especially in the liquid hydrogen production scale, the price aspect has the absolute superiority
Germany takes the lead in the technology and application of hydrogen energy in Europe and even in the world. Six leading hydrogen industry enterprises (Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total) have formed an H2Mobility alliance to support the development of German hydrogen industry
Hydrogen station construction
In October 2016, the blue book on the development of China's hydrogen industry infrastructure (2016) issued by the institute of resources and environment of China national institute of standardization and the China electrical appliance industry association first proposed the development route of China's hydrogen industry. 1000 by 2030; 2050 refueling station network completed. At present, China has formed a number of enterprises from the design to the operation of the hydrogen station, these enterprises are mainly concentrated in the north, Shanghai and guangzhou.
Leading the world in the construction of hydrogen refueling stations, a total of 160 hydrogen refueling stations will be completed by 2020
Funding will focus on 310 new hydrogen filling stations by 2022
The United States:
At present, only one of the 68 hydrogen refueling stations in North America is located in Canada, and the rest are distributed in the United States, with the highest concentration in California. Toyota and shell plan to build 100 refueling stations in California by 2024
In 2017, Europe had 139 hydrogen refueling stations in operation, among which 24 new public refueling stations were put into operation in Germany. Germany has become the second largest base of global public hydrogen refueling infrastructure, with a total of 45 public hydrogen refueling stations. The number of German hydrogen refueling stations is expected to increase to 100 in 2019
Fuel cell vehicle
Hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicle has realized mass production; Passenger cars are still in the demonstration stage
Toyota is currently the most successful company in the world to commercialize fuel cell vehicles, with an annual production capacity of about 30,000 Mirai by 2020
Hyundai is the world's first mass-produced FCV
The United States:
The United States leads the world in fuel cell passenger vehicles and forklifts
Mercedes-benz launches GLG hydrogen fuel cell and plug-in hybrid vehicle; Audi has announced a partnership with hyundai to develop hydrogen fuel cell technology.
The largest subsidy in the world: 200,000 yuan per passenger car; 300,000 yuan for light buses and trucks; Large and medium-sized passenger cars, medium and heavy goods vehicles up to 500,000 yuan /
As early as 2000, the Japanese government began to carry out practical research on fuel cells with the support of NEDO. Enefarm and small commercial systems will receive 8.9 billion yen (530 million yuan) in fiscal 2018. In addition, the Japanese government subsidizes buyers of fuel cells, and Tokyo FCEV subsidizes buyers: 1 million yen (55,000) for the Kyoto government and 2 million yen (110,000) for the central government.
The south Korean government will spend 2 billion euros over the next five years on subsidies for hydrogen fuel cells and refueling stations. The goal is to fund 15,000 fuel-cell vehicles and 1,000 hydrogen buses by 2022. FCEV buyers will receive 27.5 million won (about 170,000 yuan) in state subsidies and various preferential policies of tax exemption
Germany creates the national hydrogen and hydrogen fuel cell technology innovation program (NIP). Through the NIP program, 1.4 billion euros in dedicated funding will be raised for hydrogen projects from 2007 to 2016. The 700 million euros raised will be funded by the German government, and the rest will be provided by the industry according to the project cooperation system. Germany sets up model development award; The UK subsidizes the purchase of fuel electric vehicles at 4,500 pounds.
The core technology
Gaseous hydrogen storage is the most mainstream way at present, and solid alloy hydrogen storage is expected to become the mainstream way in the future.
Fuel cell raw materials:
Proton exchange membrane fuel cell (pemfc) has the most promising application prospect and is expected to be the fastest developing fuel cell technology in the future. The core raw materials include membrane electrode, proton exchange membrane, catalyst and so on.
Reactor design and assembly:
The cost of electric reactor is the highest in fuel cell, up to 67%. The cost of catalyst + membrane electrode is the highest in the reactor, and membrane electrode is the heart of fuel cell, so these two raw materials become the key to the development of fuel cell technology.
Reactor and fuel cell integration:
In 2020, China's market for fuel cell raw materials is expected to reach 160 million yuan, and the global market will reach 1.1 billion yuan, with an initial investment of 500 million to 1 billion yuan. With the localization of key materials and the increase of the volume power of the reactor, the cost of the reactor can be greatly reduced.
Fuel cell commercial vehicles
Commercial passenger cars, due to high subsidies, low technical requirements and low cost sensitivity, will first see explosive growth and will account for more than half of the market share of the fuel cell vehicle industry by 2050.
China's hydrogen industry chain challenges
Hydrogen production link
Most of the existing hydrogen production technologies rely on coal, natural gas and other primary energy sources. The utilization of nuclear energy and biomass gasification to produce hydrogen is still immature, while the utilization of renewable energy such as solar energy or wind energy has problems of low efficiency and high comprehensive cost.
Hydrogen storage link
Although pressurized compression hydrogen storage technology, liquefied hydrogen storage technology, metal hydride hydrogen storage technology and organic compound hydrogen storage technology have made great progress, the balance among hydrogen storage density, hydrogen storage safety and hydrogen storage cost has not been solved, leaving a certain gap from large-scale commercial application.
With hydrogen link
Hydrogen is very strict to the airtightness, difficult to maintain, need to start the preheating time and so on have affected the production of fuel cell vehicle. The insufficient scale of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles leads to the high construction cost of hydrogen refueling stations and the difficulty in large-scale laying. In turn, the insufficient number of hydrogen refueling stations makes it difficult for users to choose hydrogen fuel cell vehicles. In general, the convenience and cost control of hydrogen are difficult to take into account.
The basic research
From the perspective of the global distribution of hydrogen energy patents, a large number of core patents are in the hands of large enterprises in the United States, Japan and other countries, and China has not yet become the leading technology source of international hydrogen energy development. Most of the foreign patent applicants are multinational enterprises with strong strength and absolutely leading technical and capital advantages in the industry, while most of the domestic patent applicants are universities and research institutes with weak basic research ability of applied technology and low product conversion rate.
In addition, foreign multinational enterprises led by Toyota and Honda have strong awareness of patent protection and clear strategic intention of international patent layout, and have applied for a considerable number of PCT patents in many countries. By contrast, Chinese research and development institutions have insufficient awareness of patent protection and have a small number of applications abroad, which is not conducive to future market competition and expansion.
In the process of hydrogen energy industry development, it is still faced with the problem of "talking about hydrogen color change". There is a global consensus among academia and industry that safety can be guaranteed as long as the hydrogen industry is developed in accordance with standards. Currently, there are more than 21 standards for hydrogen energy, but they are far from meeting the needs of industrial development. Without the support of relevant basic standards, the promotion of new products will be limited.
The high cost of fuel cell system and on-board hydrogen system cannot be overcome in a short time. If costs remain high, that will directly limit the availability of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles.
Domestic hydrogen fuel cell policy
The interim measures on the administration of government subsidy funds for the demonstration and promotion of energy conservation and new energy vehicles were issued, and the central government began to give one-time fixed subsidies to pilot cities
The vehicle and ship tax law of the People's Republic of China stipulates that pure electric vehicles, trams with fuel tanks and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles are exempted from vehicle and ship tax
"Announcement on the exemption of new energy vehicle purchase tax" was issued. From September 1, 2014 to December 31, 2017, new energy vehicle purchase tax was exempted. The ministry of finance issued a notice on incentives for the construction of charging facilities for new energy vehicles, awarding 4 million yuan to each hydrogen refueling station for new fuel cell vehicles that meet the standards, and for the first time including the hydrogen refueling station in the scope of subsidies
The national development and reform commission (NDRC) and the national energy administration (nea) issued a document within the system, proposing 15 key innovation tasks, including hydrogen energy and fuel cell technology innovation
The four ministries and commissions jointly issued the notice on adjusting and improving the fiscal subsidy policy for the promotion and application of new energy vehicles.
At present, there is no subsidy policy in the field of hydrogen fuel cell vehicle manufacturing.
Manufacturers in the selection of lubricants, adhesives and coating operations of the dispensing valve, at least to consider the following three aspects: dispensing valve operating principle, fluid characteristics and application. The application of different characteristics of fluid, including injection, glue point, glue line and other different glue quantity requirements, is complex and diverse. After understanding how to use the dispensing valve and how to contact with the dispensing material, it is much easier to choose a suitable dispensing valve.
1.The diaphragm valve
This diaphragm valve is designed for precise dispensing of medium and low viscosity fluids. The internal spring makes the valve perfect for Techcon system controllers. A short start stroke provides quick and reliable closing action. The adjustment knob of the external stroke control is convenient for the operator to adjust the dispensing size. The hermetically sealed valve is designed with excellent moisture sensitivity, and the diaphragm forms a seal between the wetted part and the rear cylinder.
Glue anaerobic thread locking adhesive on thread; Instant dry adhesive in adhesive application; Apply UV paint.
Long cycle life; Excellent moisture resistance; Compact size and structure, small weight.
Needle valves can point to very precise sizes of points and lines because there are very few residual dead zones. The external adjustable spool stroke device can conveniently adjust the liquid point size. Easy maintenance, almost no extra downtime. The compact dimensions and easy mounting of threaded holes make the needle valves easy to integrate into automation equipment.
Microdispensing applications for low viscosity fluids, e.g. solvents, inks, lubricants, catalytic substrates.
Precise and stable glue size; The flow can be adjusted; No residual fluid dead zone; Convenient maintenance.
Provides flow while satisfying dispensing accuracy, and is used in a wide range of fluid viscosity, dispensing size and pressure. Unique suction function prevents needle drop and quick response rubber valve switch function independent of fluid inlet pressure. An oil-containing cavity can be selected to produce a liquid seal to prevent moisture from being carried into the fluid, most suitable for moisture sensitive fluid dispensing.
Various oils and fats; RTV silicone; UV curing adhesive; Sealant filling, etc.
Very fast dispensing output; Fixed body and cylinder position, high quality seal.
Clamping valves allow continuous or single point accurate dispensing of medium and low viscosity fluids. The valve switch control relies on the valve internal polyethylene plastic pipe switch to achieve. In addition, the pneumatic control valve can be adjusted by adjusting the time to adjust the size of the droplet. You can also use a variety of dispensing needles dispensing nozzle to further precise dispensing output.
Instant glue; Anaerobic adhesive; Two-component glue, etc.
Throwable fluid path; Easy to use; Lightweight construction.
5.The injection valve
The piezoelectric injection valve adopts piezoelectric ceramic shape variable, reliable and durable, continuous dispensing frequency up to 3000Hz, service life up to 1.5 billion times, can achieve high-speed continuous production, can greatly reduce customer costs.
The process for gluing the chip by spraying silver paste; Spraying silicone phosphor powder in LED assembly; Micro-dots sprayed with UV adhesive in medical equipment applications; Bottom fill injection in microelectronic packaging applications.
Accurate and precise dispensing, control the dispensing time accurate to 1ms, dispensing minimum amount can reach 2nl. The stroke of the firing pin is accurately measured to achieve the consistency of dispensing precision.
Suzhou DETECH Automation Technology co., Ltd. Was established in 2007 in SuZhou, is a collection of production, research and development, sales and service in one of the state-level high-tech enterprises, providing professional paint coating equipment, glue dispensing equipment, lubrication equipment and automation equipment and related customized services, is the world's leading supplier of fluid control solutions and services.
Advances in the aerospace industry have necessitated the assembly of many components using automated dispensing systems. The technology can be applied not only to the assembly of electrical components, navigation, displays, flight sensors, controls, alarms, wiring harnesses and frames, but also to the assembly of laminated composite frames for fuselage linings and accessories.
DETECH is a specialist in engineering dispensing, providing professional solutions to potential problems with components and anchors required to assemble laminated composites to increase production and reduce operator fatigue during the bonding process.
Many internal applications still require manual interaction, such as the use of two-component sealants. In these cases, two - component cartridges are widely used to measure mixed products.
The passenger service panels are pre-assembled and contain passenger emergency systems, lighting, airflow control, and service signals. These cluster panels are manufactured based on automated dispensing solutions.
LED technology is not only used for aircraft navigation, but also for landing lighting, landing pad lighting and high-visibility taxiing lighting. In any case, LED assembly requires advanced bonding and sealing materials, as well as long-life UV technology.
The aerospace industry depends on structural adhesives, specialty sealants, and coatings. Top materials are expensive, and costs are important in the aerospace market, which cannot be offset by lower quality standards.
Accurate and coherent dispensing performance is very important in controlling and calculating the manufacturing cost. DETECH's professional single-component fluid dispensing and two-component measurement systems will continue to support the development of these applications.
Fluid dispensing materials for aerospace assembly:
silicone,RTV sealant,UV curing adhesive and sealant,Solderpaste,
acrylic,Single and two-component fluid epoxy resins,Anaerobic liquid
Grease and lubricating oil
Wiring harnesses and connectors,Cockpit instrument,Electrical components
The power supply,The air conditioning,Security system,display,The fuel system
Switch,Brake,External navigation and internal lighting,The sensor
Electromechanical component,Frames, panels and linings
With the rapid development of automation technology, a number of large domestic dispensing OEM enterprises have adopted automatic dispensing machine, onto the field of intelligent automation. It is reported that a wellknown enterprise has already replaced artificial production with intelligent dispenser in production, which not only greatly improves the production capacity, but also saves a lot of labor cost, and at the same time ensures the product quality. In recent years, most of the consumer electronic products need dispensing, due to the continuous increase of labor costs, automatic dispensing machine has become a trend, has been widely used in many industries and fields, such as electronics, LED, crafts, mobile door, medical, solar energy, automobile and so on.
DFTECH AutomationTechnology co., Ltd. is the world's leading supplier of fluid control solutions, in all walks of life, especially consumer electronics, new energy lithium battery industry, DETECH dispenser is widely used, the following by us to introduce.
The most important core point of automatic dispensing machine is to control the stable output of dispensing amount and ensure the consistency and pass rate of dispensing products. So, how does the automatic dispenser ensure these processes? It also focuses on the improvement and optimization of automatic dispensing equipment in the following aspects:
1. The first thing to be ensured is the precise control of the dispensing manipulator's positioning, and the use of stepping motor and servo motor can also be well reflected in this link.
2. The dispensing valve control: precision dispensing valves can be very good with resin dispensing controller to realize the stability of the output, which is why some automatic dispensing vendors would provide reason for dispensing valve prices vary considerably and the valve body with good combination in the process of dispensing resistance loss also can ensure the glue production line can guarantee dispensing battle lasting stability of the output.
3. The dispensing controller for the stability of the air pressure control can ensure the dispensing of quantitative output, production line for volume of glue dispensing products, the core of the control is in the dispensing controller for pneumatic control, reasonable and stable pressure control can guarantee automatic dispensing machine for each product is consistent with the amount of glue dispensing, so as to realize in the dispensing effect of each product is almost consistent, thus to improve the dispensing product percent of pass.
4. Dispensing machine equipment operators: professional operators of automatic dispensing machine will immediately fine tune and deal with the position of core control dispensing amount such as controller and valve after discovering the improper dispensing effect in the dispensing process, so as to ensure the stable output of dispensing time and the overall qualification rate of the product.
Commonly used automatic dispensing machine has two axis, three axis, four axis and 5 axis, and one of three axis series dispensing machine is the most commonly used, divided into X Y Z axis. General triaxial dispensing machine can meet the needs of production, four axis point glue machine is to add a rotating shaft, so a lot of triaxial dispensing machine four axis point glue machine cannot solve the problem can be solved.
Automatic dispensing machine in terms of a few axis, actually cannot call point glue machine, can only be called mechanical arm. Three axis point glue machine is the only standard of X, Y, Z mobile, such as product dispensing position is in the side, may need to lean glue dispensing head, it need 4 axis point glue machine R working shaft; If a product needs to be double-faced, it needs to be flipped over, which requires a 5-axis mechanical arm, also known as an industrial robot.
Compared with three-axis dispensing machine, four-axis dispensing machine has drawing points, straight lines, multi-segment lines, three-dimensional arcs, spatial arcs, circles, ellipses, runways, pitch shapes, spirals, coating, automatic rounded corners, irregular three-dimensional spline curves and other graphic elements, fully realize 360-degree rotation dispensing, so it is more widely used in the field, has been well received by the market.
1. Seize the "intellectual high point" of new energy, and dongfeng nissan enters the post-ten million era;
2. Ministry of industry and information technology: the output value of civil uav will reach 180 billion yuan in 2025;
3. The 2018 Ai Conference will be held in the west coast of Shanghai on September 17.
4. "New Dimension, New World" China telecom and huawei jointly launch cloud VR products;
5. Unmanned distribution robot xiongan on duty;
6. Many home appliance enterprises began to do mobile phones, intended to home intelligence
7. Faster than scooters, us starts testing 'electric scooter sharing'
8. China's geely holding group announced that its Terrafugia (taili flying car) will start pre-ordering in October this year, and announced the product details of the mass-produced model of the flying car.
1. According to Israeli news, Israel's Jerusalem confirmed to purchase seven 12-meter pure electric buses from BYD, which started a new era of electric buses in the holy city.
2. Mercedes aims at tesla and launches the first all-electric car, which is expected to be made in China in 19 years.
3. OPPO's o-free wireless headphones can realize real-time online translation between Chinese and English.
4: Tencent signed BMW layout Internet of cars ma huateng to do car social.
With the rapid development of technology, dispensing applications are more and more common in the field of mechanical hardware, automotive and parts, electronics
3c manufacturing and so on.
Mobile phone back cover gluing machine
Among them, in the field of mobile phone applications can be said to be accompanied by the development of smart phones came into being. And we're going to talk a little bit more about exactly what the glue is
How to apply in the mobile phone industry!
Dispensing, also known as sizing, coating, pouring, dripping, etc., can make the product play the role of adhesion, pouring, sealing, insulation, fixation, smooth surface, etc.
In the production and processing of mobile phone and accessory parts, dispensing technology and dispensing technology is very important.
Mobile phone speaker gluing machine
At present, the dispensing process of mobile phone is divided into automatic dispensing and semi-automatic dispensing. The semi-automatic dispensing is mainly because manual operation is required in the dispensing process.
Automatic dispensing is completely without the need for manual participation of self-dispensing. The vast majority of mobile phone manufacturers use "high precision, high efficiency"
Automatic dispensing mode to complete the mobile phone dispensing work; The glue used includes hot melt glue, uv glue, instant glue, silica gel, conductive glue and so on.
At present, the shell of mobile phone is mainly made of alloy and engineering plastics. We manufacture and assemble mobile phones in the process of traditional thread and buckle has been
Can not meet the ultra-thin, ultra-light, three-dimensional aesthetic characteristics, in order to achieve no gap and flat thin appearance characteristics, in the process of assembling a mobile phone a lot
Manufacturers like to use glue to fix and attach components to their phones.
Mobile phone kakato spray machine
The places that need glue inside the mobile phone are:
1. Fixed the mobile phone motherboard;
2, plastic shell bonding;
3. Adhesion of mobile phone screen and frame:
4. Camera window positioning;
5. Glue and fix the side keys;
6. Charging and headphone jack fixing;
Of course, different brands of mobile phone functions are not the same, dispensing demand is not the same, according to the actual situation to choose the dispensing place.
It can be said that the dispensing technology is closely related to the quality of mobile phones. The main function of dispensing is to prevent the falling, extrusion and bending of mobile phones from causing welding cracks.
The reliability of the whole machine is helpful, so in the manufacturing process of mobile phones, dispenser equipment is undoubtedly the key.
DETECH provides customers with perfect dispensing scheme of mobile phone system, provides mobile phone dispensing system, and provides enterprises with perfect after-sales service, training ,help mobile phone smart manufacturing.
With the development of automotive manufacturing technology and its performance requirements, adhesive sealant as a kind of necessary important auxiliary materials for automotive production, more and more widely used.
The application of adhesion technology in automobile manufacturing can not only strengthen automobile structure, tighten anti-rust, heat insulation and shock absorption and interior and exterior decoration, but also replace the traditional welding, riveting and other processes of some parts to realize the connection of the same material and different materials, simplify the production process and optimize the product structure.
On the way of automobile developing towards the direction of light weight, high speed energy saving, prolonging life and improving performance, the application of ditaiqi in automobile parts assembly is emphatically introduced below.
The sealing system can help automobile firewall component manufacturers improve the protection function of firewall module and reduce the noise. Can also help various product parts assembly process in the sealing, fixation, adhesion and other applications.
To help automobile manufacturers improve the coating uniformity and production efficiency of butyl rubber seal ring and reduce production cost when installing automobile side windshield seal washer
Adhesion of interior trim
Help manufacturing enterprises to simplify the process of adhesion of automotive interior parts, improve the quality of repeat production, improve production efficiency, reduce labor costs, and increase enterprise profits.
Adhesion of car lights
Hot melt adhesive coating system can help enterprises improve production efficiency in the process of sealing and bonding of vehicle lights. To reduce the process cost, the high performance reliable system will produce lower labor cost and defect rate.
Can be applied to engine sealing, cylinder leakage test and so on. It can help automobile engine manufacturing enterprises to use advanced materials, improve production efficiency and lower enterprise costs. Compared with the traditional coating, the hardware cost of dytech automatic dispensing system is reduced, and the equipment failure and maintenance cost are also reduced correspondingly, which can minimize the adverse impact of subjective factors on products
It is used for coating the undercloth of automobile airbag. The equipment can be controlled online and linked with the production line to reduce the loss of customers' glue and the cost of glue. Real-time pressure and flow detection ensure the yield.
Application of coating system solutions for different product processes in power battery industry.
The annual report of China automobile power battery industry innovation alliance released a few days ago pointed out that in recent years, the scale of the power battery industry has expanded rapidly, the level of technology has been greatly improved, the production cost has been continuously reduced, the level of industry concentration has been significantly improved, and the overall trend of the development of the whole industry is good. But in the industry to good at the same time, a number of reporters interviewed the industry pointed out that in the current background of accelerating the decline of subsidies, the power battery industry gradually intensified pressure. "Cost pressures and inadequate management systems still pose challenges for the industry."
Rapid economic growth
Due to the growth of the global new energy vehicle market, the demand of lithium battery for lithium, cobalt and other raw materials is also growing day by day, and the price of raw materials is also soaring. From the perspective of supply and demand, the price of power batteries supplied to new energy vehicles will undoubtedly rise, and the pressure of rising raw material prices will be Shared with new energy vehicle companies.
But are new energy car companies willing to pay for the rising cost of power batteries?
Ideal is very beautiful, reality is very skinny. The introduction of new energy vehicle subsidy policy directly cancels the subsidy for new energy vehicles with driving range less than 150 kilometers. In order to reduce the pressure brought by the new subsidy policy, the new energy automobile enterprises began to carry out cost control. As a result, the power battery enterprises with weak bargaining power upstream and downstream have to bear the pressure brought by the subsiding slope while using the raw materials with soaring prices, and their profits are constantly compressed. Take ningde era as an example. According to the official data of ningde era, the average selling price of power battery in 2015-2017 was 2.28 yuan /Wh, 2.06 yuan /Wh and 1.41 yuan /Wh respectively, showing an overall downward trend.
In the long run, the profit of the power battery industry keeps declining, and investors will lack confidence in the power battery industry, which is bound to affect the healthy development of the industry, thus adversely affecting the new energy vehicle industry.
Cost reduction path
According to the auto production and sales data released by the China automobile association for the first six months of 2018, a total of 14.0665 million vehicles were sold in China, with 2.92 percent of the total sold coming from new energy vehicles. It can be predicted that in the future, new energy vehicles will maintain a period of rapid growth for a long time, and the market demand for high-quality power batteries is also expanding, and the supporting power battery industry will continue to grow.
In the opening-up policy and the market demand, under the stimulus of believe power battery domestic enterprises will also be able to adjust quickly, on the one hand, need to increase the industrial chain integration ability, on the other hand is to constantly improve the level of technology such as battery energy density, to narrow the technology gap with foreign giants, at the same time also need to find new battery materials, get rid of or reduce reliance on existing battery materials, coruscate gives new vigor and vitality, keep up with the steps of new energy vehicles!
Manual dispensing and filling: manual mixing of glue can only be completed within the operating range. Manual mixing of glue will continuously cause bubbles to enter the product, and the fluidity of the glue will become worse and worse. The amount of glue is not easy to control, and it is difficult to eliminate bubbles when pouring into the product.
Equipment dispensing and pouring: in the operating process of dispensing and pouring machine, the AB glue will be automatically pumped to the material cylinder of dispensing and pouring machine at the same time to ensure that there is no bubble in the single component glue. The machine is sealed throughout the process, and the mixed glue is bubble-free. The surface is smooth and the amount of dispensing and filling is very accurate. The equipment is automatically mixed after coming out in proportion. The newly mixed glue is all of good fluidity and the total amount and speed of dispensing can be adjusted. The machine does not need to be cleaned when operating all the time. The machine will be cleaned automatically after operating the glue for 30 minutes.
About the problem of glue change, the glue change system is adjustable. The speed of the metering pump is controlled by the motor to control the glue, and how many grams of glue are turned out. The machine is generally customized according to the proportion of glue, all piping and metering pump are made according to the proportion, which can extend the service life and ensure the accuracy.
Generally, it is recommended to use one type of glue for one set of equipment, but it is not recommended to use several types of glue for one dispenser at the same time, because it will be troublesome to clean, all parts passing through the glue shall be cleaned, especially if the metering pump and pipeline are not cleaned, part of the glue will not be poisoned. If you really need to replace another type of glue, it will take half a day to clean all the pressure bucket, metering pump and gun valve. It is suggested to replace the pipe and adjust the proportion directly in the system.
Among the three main types of power batteries, cylindrical cells are the most mature for commercialization and standardization due to their extensive use in the consumer market, although they do not have the largest market share. The process is stable and consistent after years of precipitation. Ternary material cylindrical cell, energy density can achieve 210~250Wh/kg. Large-scale standardized cell, so that the module also has the premise of automatic production.
Basic structure of module
In the design of cylindrical cell module, the module structure is diverse, mainly according to the needs of customers and models to determine, resulting in the module manufacturing process is not the same. The module is generally composed of the cell, upper and lower support, bus (some also called connecting piece), sampling wire harness, insulation board and other main components.
The structure design
The purpose of the structural design of cylindrical battery modules is to fix multiple cylindrical batteries in the specified position, so as to ensure that under reasonable vibration and impact conditions, there is no excessive displacement. The position of the cell is determined by the cell holder. In case of extreme cases, the cell holder may be deformed. In order to maintain the distance between the cells, high-temperature resistant and low-quality telecom spacer is generally designed separately. The black part in the middle of the jac iEV5 module in the figure below should be the design intention of this type.
Manufacturing technology of cylindrical cell module
Schematic diagram of cylindrical cell module structure
In the process design of the module, the consistency of the electrical properties of the module should be considered to ensure the overall performance of Pack meets or meets the requirements of the whole vehicle. In order to ensure the consistency of the electrical properties of the modules, strict requirements are required for the incoming materials of the cells. Cell manufacturers in general before the shipment of the cell, also according to the cell voltage, internal resistance and capacity specifications for grouping, but the final needs of the cell and Pack manufacturers is different, considering the manufacturing process, cost, cell performance and other factors, Pack manufacturers will generally according to their own standards for cell sorting. Cell separation needs to consider the problem of separation standards, standards set reasonable, will reduce the remaining idle cell, improve production efficiency, reduce production costs. In the actual production process, also need to check the appearance of the cell, such as check whether the cell insulation film damage, insulation film warping, cell leakage, positive and negative extreme surface stains and other defective products.
Typical cell module process flow chart
02.Insert the cell into the lower bracket
The lower bracket means that the lower bracket is inserted into the cell positioning hole. The difficulty lies in the matching tolerance between the battery cell and the hole of the lower support. The hole is too large, which is convenient for the insertion of the battery cell. However, the fixing of the battery cell is not good, which affects the welding effect. If the hole is too small, it is difficult to insert the cell into the positioning hole of the lower support, which may lead to the failure of the cell insertion and affect the production efficiency. In order to facilitate the insertion of the cell, and can fix the cell, the front end of the lower bracket hole can be opened into a bell mouth.
Diagram of lower bracket opening bell mouth
03.Cell polarity judgment
Cell polarity judgment means to check whether the polarity of the cell meets the requirements of the document, which is a safety inspection. If there is no polarity check and the polarity of the cell is reversed, a short circuit will occur in the module when it is loaded into the second bus, leading to product damage and serious injury.
To cover the bracket means to cover the upper bracket on the cell and fix the cell in the bracket. In general, the cover of the support is more difficult than the cell into the support, one is related to the production process of the cylindrical cell, there is a groove process, if the control is not good, will lead to the cell size consistency is poor, affect the cover of the support, serious will not cover up; Second, the battery is not well fixed with the lower bracket, resulting in a certain deviation of the battery, resulting in the upper bracket is not easy to cover or cover.
05.Module spacing detection
Module spacing detection refers to the detection of the spacing between the end face of the pole pole and the surface of the support. The purpose is to check the degree of cooperation between the end face of the pole pole and the support. It is used to determine whether the core is fixed in place and whether the welding condition is satisfied in advance.
Plasma cleaning is a dry cleaning method, which mainly depends on the "activation effect" of active ions in the plasma to achieve the purpose of removing surface stains. This method can effectively remove the dirt and dust on the end face of the pole pole, and make preparation for resistance welding in advance, so as to reduce welding defects.
Busbar mounting means mounting the busbar to the module for resistance spot welding. The design needs to consider the position accuracy of the bus and the cell, especially the positioning datum, in order to make the bus position in the center of the pole cylinder of the cell, convenient for welding. The isolation of bus should be considered in the design of upper and lower supports. If do segregation design badly, when working procedure is designed, need to consider to increase the use that prevents short circuit outfit, can avoid to produce short circuit below unusual circumstance
Resistance welding refers to welding the bus and the cylindrical surface of the cell together by means of resistance welding. At present, resistance spot welding is generally adopted in China. In the process design of resistance spot welding, the following four points need to be considered:
(1) material, structure and thickness of bus;
(2) material, shape, front diameter and grinding frequency of electrode (also known as welding needle);
(3) optimization of process parameters, such as welding current, welding voltage, welding time, pressure, etc.;
(4) cleanliness and flatness of welding surface.
In the process of resistance welding, the equipment generally has monitoring of welding parameters, if the parameters are abnormal, the equipment will automatically alarm. Because there are many factors affecting welding quality, welding failure can only be judged by parameter monitoring. In the actual production control, the welding effect will be re-checked and confirmed by manual inspection of appearance and manual transfer of bus-bar.
Glue in the application of modules, there are two general purposes: one purpose is to fix the cell, the main focus of glue adhesion, shear strength, aging resistance, life and other performance indicators; Another use is to transfer the heat of the cell and module through the heat-conducting adhesive, mainly emphasizing the thermal conductivity of the glue, aging resistance, electrical insulation, flame retardant and other performance indicators. Because the purpose of glue is different, the performance and formula of glue are also different, the method and equipment of glue making process are different. In the selection of glue and glue making process, the following three points need to be considered:
A: safety and environmental performance of the glue: try to choose the non-toxic and non-smelly glue, which can not only protect the operator, but also protect the user, and can better protect the environment, which is also the goal of new energy development.
B: dry time of the glue table: in order to improve the production efficiency, it is generally hoped that the shorter the dry time of the glue table, the better. In the actual production process, if the glue table dry time is too short, due to the factors such as material, equipment abnormalities, will lead to a lot of waste of glue; It is also possible that due to the operator's untimely treatment, the equipment will be blocked due to the short time of glue curing, and the cable will be stopped in serious cases. According to experience, as far as possible to control the table dry time to 15 ~ 30 minutes is reasonable.
C: the amount of glue: the amount of glue is mainly determined by the product and process to meet the requirements of the product. At present, the commonly used gluing process is a little bit of glue, glue coating, glue spraying and pouring, each process requires different equipment. When gluing, attention should be paid to the control of the amount of glue so as to avoid the overflow of glue and affect other processes.
11.Building insulation board
The cover insulation board is used to insulate the bus bar of the module. In process design, it should be noted that the insulation board should not be higher than the upper edge of the support, and the gap between the insulation board and the frame of the support should be less than 1 mm.
12.Module EOL testing
EOL test (end of line) is the key link of quality control in the production process. It is mainly conducted for the special characteristics of modules. The main test items are:
A: insulation voltage test;
B: internal resistance test;
C: voltage sampling test;
D: dimensional detection;
E: appearance inspection.
Test items are generally increased or decreased according to the requirements of customers and products, among which safety testing items are indispensable.
13.Into Pack assembly or warehousing
EOL tested and qualified modules are transferred to Pack assembly process or warehousing as required. Insulation protection is required to protect modules from falling during transportation.
Through the introduction of the production process of cylindrical cell module, the design of the process flow is different for different customers and products, and the purpose is to quickly respond to the needs of customers and the market.
In the process of module design, the following points need to be considered:
1. Safety: product safety and safe production;
2. Electrical performance: consistency of capacity, voltage, internal resistance and performance;
3: production beat: the higher the beat, the greater the capacity;
4: size: external size and fixed size;
5: process route: refers to the selection and determination of key processes;
6: cost: factors to be considered in both product design and process design.
Based on the above analysis, it is not enough to design the process flow of the module, but also need to have a perfect production system to support, so as to produce products that satisfy customers.
Example of power battery module
The Tesla Model S, with its cylindrical 18650 lithium battery, is certainly the first thing that comes to mind, despite the fact that things are not going well for Tesla these days. Roadster, Model S, and Model X are all powered by 18650 battery packs, upgraded to 21,700 by Model 3.
Take Model S as an example. Let's have a look at the 18650 module. You may have seen a lot of it on the Internet.
The red line marked in the first figure above is the dividing line of six small modules in a module. The dividing line is equipped with a partition to separate the six parts, so as to avoid the occurrence of heat runaway in one part and the rapid spread of the rest, resulting in a short period of intense heat and even explosion. The partition is shown in the figure below.
Model S 85 has a total of 16 battery packs, each module contains 444 batteries, and each 74 batteries are connected in parallel. The whole panel is composed of 6 batteries in series. It can be calculated that there are a total of 7,104 18,650 lithium batteries on the Tesla Model S 85.
Each cell has a pole connected to the shunt bus by a fuse, the thin silver wire in the figure below being the fuse for each cell.
Circuit board close-up
The image below shows the explosion of a battery pack, with the brown-yellow section showing the overall shape of the water-cooled pipe. It is said that the disassembled tesla battery packs circulating on the Internet only have water cooling pipes, and there is no pump in the cooling system. The coolant flows in a small range depending on thermal expansion and contraction. If the initial state of the cell consistency is very good, the battery pack internal heat imbalance difference is very small, only in a small part of the mutual average temperature can achieve the elimination of the temperature difference. However, if the heating function needs to be started, this local flow cannot achieve the purpose of rapid and massive heat transfer.
Jianghuai iEV5, the domestic use of cylindrical battery model is not many, the more famous should be the jianghuai iEV5, stolen figure to have a look. The total battery pack is 32 and 92 strings, with a total of 2944 cells and a total power of 23kWh. The cooling mode is active air cooling.
Fluid dispenser is widely used in mass production, product quality is determined by the production process, rather than relying on the quality inspection department to ensure. Therefore, the less the human type control operation links in the production process, the less the production inconsistency and the lower the return and return rate.
The use of high quality dispensing system can avoid the impact on product quality and productivity due to the uneven technical level of operation and shift change in production.
The daily maintenance of the dispenser has a great impact on the service life of the dispenser, including the smooth degree in the normal use process. The following are the daily maintenance measures of the dispenser.
Replace rubber seeds, need to clean the pipeline. At this time, close the feeding valve first, open the discharge valve, and discharge the remaining rubber in the plastic bucket. Then, close the discharge valve, open the feeding valve, and pour the cleaning solvent into the plastic bucket, activate the machine, and press the solvent out to flush according to the normal operation mode.
If the air inlet is abnormal and water vapor is found, please remove the water vapor from the pressure regulating filter or check whether there is any abnormality in the air pressure source. Before using the glue in large quantity, please try the dispenser in small quantity to master the skills of using the product so as to avoid mistakes.
When there is no problem in the test, the double-liquid glue dropping machine or double-liquid glue filling machine can be used for mass production. The vacuum pumping system vacuumizes and defoams the glue to remove the bubbles generated in the mixing process, or let it sit for 10-20 minutes before use, so that the bubbles generated in the mixing process can be removed in time.
Please wipe the machine part regularly to increase the service life. The more amount of glue mixed together, the faster the reaction will be, the faster the curing speed will be, so according to the actual production situation for a reasonable glue, otherwise cause a waste of glue.
After each use to do a good job of cleaning, the machine should be long time out of service when the power supply, so that the service life of the machine can be extended.
Compared with traditional fuel oil vehicles, pure electric vehicles are the representatives of new energy vehicles. Under this new technology and model structure, some new things will continue to be derived. In the future pure electric era, the three-power system will be the most core standard to examine a car, generally speaking, they are the battery, motor, electric control system, below we will simply understand the three-power system.
Battery system. The batteries here are not the ones that power cars, lighting, air conditioning, etc., but the high-voltage ones that provide the power source. Battery performance of pure electric vehicle directly determines the range of battery life. The current battery capacity, charging time and volume are all technical bottlenecks that need to be broken through. Because current batteries are lithium iron phosphate batteries and lithium ternary batteries, which are highly polluting and highly chemically active chemicals, the safety of batteries is also a factor worth considering.
Motor system. The motor system is a high-voltage motor that provides torque for the car (in other words, it provides force to the car). A car can be equipped with one, two or four motors, which are currently divided into ac asynchronous motor and permanent magnet synchronous motor. If you want to achieve high efficiency, PMSM is even better. In the motor technology, we need to torque, compressive strength, stability, durability and other aspects of the investigation. It ACTS as the power system, and like the battery system, is one of the most core components of a pure electric vehicle. Motor.
Electronic control system. While batteries and motors are essential, the electric control system is more complex and ACTS as a central nervous system for energy cars. Its main function is to collect throttle, brake pedal, steering wheel steering and other signals, and according to the corresponding information issued corresponding instructions. In addition, the motor controller needs to control the speed and rotation direction of the driving motor, as well as control energy recovery and other work. It can be said that the electronic control system is as complex as the human neural network, and all parts of the signals and instructions need the electronic control system to receive and transmit.
With the gradual warming up of pure electric vehicles, major manufacturers will start from the three-power system to compete in the pure electric vehicle market in the future. And suzhou di taiqi automation technology co., ltd. will also provide services for major manufacturers.
New energy vehicle power battery:
Module cell coating, module side board/bottom board coating, PACK box coating, PACK box sealing, bond adhesive
New energy vehicle power motor:
Application of glue pouring and coating on motor rotor, glue coating on motor end face, glue coating on electric drive gearbox, and glue coating on electronic power box
New energy vehicle power electronic control:
Application of VCU, MCU, BMS coating